Medieval/Gothic/Renaissance Swap items arrived today!

maresiedotes

David has gotten his package, but Melissa has not yet gotten her package. Once I receive notification that she has hers, we can all post pictures.

Hmmm. Best make sure Dean gave me a gallery, LOL!

COOL! We can all now post pix in the gallery specially set up for it. That link is here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...d=sc&cat=44

And of course, mine are on the other computer .... drats. Maybe I can walk Jimmy through emailing them to me tomorrow ....

COOL! We can all now post pix in the gallery specially set up for it. That link is here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...d=sc&cat=44

And of course, mine are on the other computer .... drats. Maybe I can walk Jimmy through emailing them to me tomorrow ....

Maybe a recipient can take a picture of yours and post it?

Wanna see! Wanna see!!

I did not tell who made each item but I did post photos of my pile o goodies!

in album now

what a great swap! :welcome:

nutti ;)

Uh, pile o goodies? And where might that be, please?

Edit: Uhhh... found 'em. *yawn* Good morning!

2nd Edit: Meant to say what a neat pile o' goodies! I've been here long enough to know what a fantastic collection of talent we have in the community, but the skill and craftsmanship is outstanding! <working on 1st cup o' coffee>

Maybe a recipient can take a picture of yours and post it?

Wanna see! Wanna see!!

My items were individually tailored for each participants, so they are not all the same. I took pix of all of them together, but have to wait until I get to the other computer ...

Hey everyone! Just flew back in from Hawaii a couple hours ago. Can't believe it's Thanksgiving already!!! I feel like it's still the middle of summer, then I come back here to rainy, cold Washington!

I don't see a box here at the house, but I'm thinking that there's a slip of paper from the post office somewhere in the huge pile of mail that my housesitter put on the table in the foyer. I'll go through it and see if there's a slip of paper in there, the box is probably waiting for me at the post office!

I couldn't help but look at the pics though and WOW! :welcome: I can't wait to get my hands on those items!!! ;)

P.S. Maui was absolutely wonderful.

You may need to convert your pictures to .jpg files or maybe they are too large and you need to resize them. Just a thought my Dear :welcome:

Thanks Tracy -- they've always been jpg & I've tried re-sizing....it's why I use webshots instead...eventually I figure out why it doesn't like me ;)

hmmmm he sent them all priority...and if not it should have been there by now.

can you call the PO?

when he gets up I will see if he still has the slips and maybe we can track it down...or at least try

nutti B)

:blink: teehee

i got the package!!! the silly mailman left the package at our back door entrance in the corner. i don't know how long it was sitting out there for! i had another package sitting there too, from HBS. my boyfriend found it yesterday.

boy, i was sooo excited to open the box. the goodies in there were WOW :w00t: there's definitely a lot of talent here!!!

now i need to get off my procrastinating butt and get to work on the December swap!!! sheesh! :huh: