Tiffiny Dollhouse

Gayle

I just purchased a Tiffany from ebay!!! :yikes:

Don't have the slightest idea what I'm going to do with it, we'll talk it over when she arrives I guess.

Waiting for glue to dry on the Buttercup, did my first kitbashing and hoping all goes well. I took out the alcove on the side, opted for a flat wall instead. She will not be a house in the standard sense of the word. I've already taken a picture of the dry fit but there isn't anything to get excited about unless you enjoy pictures of shavings and saw dust on the floor. lol

There was another Tiffany on the market but so far I haven't had much luck when it comes to bidding. They all seem to be ending when DH is taking his turn online, so I've missed a couple of items I wanted. Oh well, this is what he gets for not having cable or DSL. :banana:

Hi Gayle,

Congratulations on your Tiffani - That's a fun little house to build :o I had a great time with that one. I know what you mean about houses on ebay - I got real lucky and won a Sweetheart a couple weeks ago but usually then end up selling for a lot more than I'm willing to shell out :banana: - the shipping is what usually gets me but some of those kits are really heavy! Looking forward to seeing what you do with your new aquisition

-David :yikes:

Congrats on your house! i have a tiffani around here somewhere...it may become a christmas house. One of these years when i build it, it will let me know what it wants to be :thumb:

Can't wait to see what you do with yours!

Nutti, I saw one a few weeks ago on ebay.

I have mental notes of what other people are looking for so if you want I will keep my eyeballs peeled and let you know when I see one.

I have one waiting in the wings, got it on e-bay also. It was cheap, something like $12 + shipping. I think I paid a total of $20! Shakyshaky has one as her Avitar. It's so cute! She made is a Christmas or Elf bakery. I love it! I want to make mine some kind of Christmas house also but for next year. To busy making other dh's for gifts.

Thank you Irene. :yucky:

The Tiffany is a great little house. It went together very quickly.

Melanie, did you do a blog for your tiffany? I would love to see close ups of it. I love it too, I guess that is the reason I bought it through the buy it now plan. Couldn't stand the thoughts of someone else getting it. She started talking to me the moment I laid eyes on her.

I'm making progress on the Buttercup and Coventry Cottage is still pouting. lol Can hardly wait for Tiffany to arrive.

Congratulations on the Tiffany! It's a cute little kit. It was my 2nd Greenleaf kit I built and I had a ball with it. For those who asked, this is a picture of the Diana:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...=si&img=349

That is a wonderful kit too!

I HAVE to get one! That is SO cute. Ebay, here I come!!!!

good luck!

those kits are very hard to find!

and they tend to start climbing from the min they are put up for auction!

but someday I will have one!

I absolutly LOVE the trimwork on this house!

nutti :yucky: