More pictures of my brand new - ATTN: Stealth Contest Chatter

Mr. Fixit

Yes, this is one of my alter egos... it is I, Mini Man!

I noticed that when ever I post a contest in the top forum, 40 or 50 people post rather quickly so that is why I decided to move the Grand Finale down here. I would recommend not mentioning it in the usual contest thread so the Grand Finale doesn't get flooded in the same manner. Therefore, please use this topic for chatter about the Grand Finale!

Good luck everyone!

Dean

Great finale -- Thanks Dean, Miniman, Mr Fixit, or whoever you are right now :banana: Sheesh -- talk about confusing :banana: Great fun all month! Just wonderful of Greenleaf to treat us each and every day -- loved every minute of it :D

I just joined this month, and i have to say I love this site. so much information. I have enjoyed reading everyones messages and I have loved having the chance to win such wonderful prizes.

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of all this.

soprok

Dean you crack me up! I better not cause any "trouble" for you today or you might get me with your lightsaver! LOL!! thanks again for all these wonderful chances to win these beautiful kits and houses! "May the force be with you! Do or do not try!"

-Jenny

Thank you so much for all the great contests, Dean! I still can't believe I won an Arthur! Honestly I even can't believe I won my lovely Orchid last year!!! :banana: How exciting to have the chance now to win a beautiful Beacon Hill!!! :banana:

Dean & Greenleaf, You guys are tooooo much!! This month has been the MOST fun!! I am standing and applauding you all!! Thanks so much!! I am still doing the happy dance over the Coventry Cottage!! and now I've got the chance to win my dream house Beacon Hill...WOW! You guys deserve another standing ovation!!!

Consider the Yoda persona my Halloween costume!

Oh, now this was a real "treat" but still a "trick :D and a neat one as well :dog:

My jaw certainly sunk popped open when seeing this :evil: so afcourse I had to enter it as well. Love these draws and contests and fasltanes, makes me giddy as one of my pupils I am sure LOL as well as give a boost of mini-energy! :banana:

THANK you Dean for treating us with all these goodies!

You better let both your mini man ego as well as the alter ego have a nice vacation after all this as sometimes it has looked as if you were up and running the show 24/7!

Well as I am still not changing from the witchy outfit LOL I figured I better add some starwars feel as well by this :banana: Love those emotiocons as well...

Hugs

this is such a cool forum........ the competitions have been great............. I do wonder though whether there are ANY houses left at the Greenleaf warehouse, I bet we don't hear from miniman/mr fixit/yoda/Dean/Brad Pitt for a while, good job he's got so many alter egos, he'll need them for restocking Greenleaf LOL

get busy with that wood !!!

And might I add what a magnificent job fairymom did on her Beacon Hill. I looked at the picture Dean put up and I could have sworn it was real. It's just beautiful!!

I agree Wendy! The Beacon Hill is my favorite house and I have to admit I fell in love with Holly's Thornhill Manor from the moment I saw it. I just hope she finds the contest so that she has a chance to win another!