More pictures of my brand new - ATTN: Stealth Contest Chatter

Mr. Fixit

You keep coming up with surprises for us Dean :D . Your the best, thank you for a wonderful month.

Holly's Becon Hill is beautiful :banana: . If I didn't get my garfirld my next choice would have been a becon hill. Thanks for the chance to try for one. :banana:

Yes, I had seen that, must take some time to read it, I am always to hasty when I am on the internet. Want to do, search and see to much I think. Strange it is, I always liked reading, but nowadays I read too little. Like now.

Btw: here in the Netherlands it is really Halloween weather: stormy, very stormy.

Greetings,

JMBeren

Thank you! I really enjoy all this site has to offer. I have learned so much in the past two weeks. The contests are great but the information is much more valuable. I am having a great time! Thanks again for replacing Ebay as my favorite site!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

I agree Wendy! The Beacon Hill is my favorite house and I have to admit I fell in love with Holly's Thornhill Manor from the moment I saw it. I just hope she finds the contest so that she has a chance to win another!

Me too. Holly's Thornhill Manor looks great. O, I wish I had those creative ideas when I am assembling a house or anything else.

JMBeren

I agree, Dean, that Beacon Hill is quite the masterpiece and she did a fantastic job! I haven't been into the decorating of dollhouses much, just into the building of them, but when I joined this forum, it's really gotten me back into the decorating. I am starting to save up for Halloween stuff, including a special dollhouse that I can make into a haunted house like this one! Then I can put them in my front window for all the little trick or treaters to gape at. I have so enjoyed this Halloween season because of this forum. It quietly slipped by at work (I was the only one who dressed up for our potluck!) and I've got 14 pumpkins from my garden out front that I haven't made the time to carve. But, when I'm in this forum, it's Halloween and I'm grateful to Dean and Greenleaf for making it so. Keep up the good work!

This has been a lot of fun and I'm constantly finding new information and pictures...to say nothing of great ideas!!

I'm afraid I never did well in school when it came to following directions. After re-reading I've decided I probably should have taken my name off when I posted in the thread. It was only suppose to have the word trick or treat. I've noticed others have their names too...was it wrong or does the name not count? I just noticed where you can uncheck the signature. Be careful out there everyone.

Honestly, Dean, with the non-stop hours you put in here, I thought you must have cloned yourself - but now I see you have multiple personalities! (They're all so generous and fun-loving, too.) I'm loving the Grand Finale! :banana: The Beacon Hill is a truly impressive house, and all the ideas the members come up with make your houses so special. Thanks for everything, Dean ... you are one in a million!

Dean, a great big thanks to you and Greenleaf for all the fun and the generous gifts! It's been a memorable month, and I can't think of any nicer way to have spent it. And to top it off, I won a subscription to

Dollhouse Miniatures Magazine!! I am truly grateful for that, and I'll think of you every time it appears in my mailbox!

Happy Halloween!

I think fairymom's 'Thornhill Manor' is one of the prettiest haunted houses I've ever seen. She did an amazing job from the house to the landscaping. It's spooktacular! :banana:

On a side note, I put the 'White Orchid' in the window upstairs with a light behind it for Halloween tonight. The pictures aren't that great, but it sure looked neat!

post-267-1162347267_thumb.jpg post-267-1162347281_thumb.jpg

I got my first ever Halloween present today - my Haunted House came! :banana:

Greenleaf rocks!!! Good luck to everyone who put their name in the hat for the Grand Finally!