It's Done!! It's Done!!

blue_moon992

I've completed my Willow! Woo Hoo!! I'm excited! Only thing that is left is waiting on the door hinges to dry then I have to figure out something to do with the steps for the front, which I am working on now. But, the rest of it is done!!

Now I'm trying to stop myself from tearing into my Orchid until I get my "real" house stuff done......

I can always just open the box and look, can't I? he he he

:yahoo:

post-700-1162143214_thumb.jpg

Very pretty! A yellow house always looks like a happy house. :)

YES! That is what I were thinking as well, and I just love this shade of yellow.

Thanks for sharing, and opening boxes are ALWAYS so much more fun compared to doing the normal house chores....

Hugs

It's a very sweet house!

No, it's never done. Like a "real"house, there are always things you think about doing later...trim here, finishing there, a bit of fancy work over there...and on and on. But isn't that half the fun??

I can always just open the box and look, can't I?

Of course, you have to take out the schematics sheet to check that everything that's supposed to be in the kit is there, and that no one left the instruction sheet out, and while you're at it you may as well mark the pieces and put the plywood sheets into order so they'll be easier to find, and You get to pet the wood and sniff it and listen to it tell you what it wants to look like.

Soooo..... Was the box easy to open :blink: or did it put up a fight????? Oh and did it start the whispering about what it wants to look like when ready-dressed???? :)

Nosey, I know!!!!

Hugs