My Christmas Orchid in process

Brenb

I just love this kit, I guess after making the Beacon Hill first, anything would seem easy, lol. I've got 3 days into it now, and I am really liking the outcome, I've been collecting up contents for it, and I'm searching for a few things.

post-975-1161863845_thumb.jpg

post-975-1161863884_thumb.jpg

post-975-1161863898_thumb.jpg

post-975-1161863917_thumb.jpg

:wave: It looks stunning! Where, oh where did you find these neat wallpapers as that was my main trouble to find with the Aster I am working on which is also why I am needing to take a pause from it...

Looking forward seeing the progress on this one!

Hugs

Lol, the wallpaper is actually Christmas Fabric I found at Hobby Lobby, I used spray on adhesive and it worked wonderful! Wait until you see what's going to be in the cubby on the second floor! You can't see really well, I designed the windows to look a bit stained glass and Christmasy too. This house is so fun!

]I made loads of progress today. The siding is left over siding I had in from my Beacon Hill. I still have a few lights to put in , and I'm heading to the Small World tomorrow to look for things for the kitchen. Please excuse the pictures, I set the camera at natural color so there won't be a flash :drool: but it turned it yellow. I'll take more pictures outside if I ever see the sun again, lol. Thank you for the great comments so far, I love my fabric wallpaper. Here is the progress from today..........

colivsm.jpg

The rest of the photo's are in my Gallery.

post-975-1161922141_thumb.jpg

Thank you all for your kinds comments. I'm taking a break today, I went to 3 Mini stores, that was fun. lol. I did make a full size bed for it, I'll work on the bedding tomorrow to match the room.

I took a day off and went shopping at a few mini stores, lol, found a few things for my Christmas Orchid and the next 3 houses that are sitting here waiting for me in their boxes.

I did make a bed designed it to look like the one my Mom had at one time. I like the way the bedding come out. I have also made some kitchen items and they are drying right now.

coback5day.jpg

cmbed5dayp.jpg