Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy

Shy Spirit

:yikes: I'm so excited, my fingers are all wobbly on the keyboard! My Sugarplum Cottage is right here beside me! :giggle: (I did do a dance, but it wasn't pretty.) I wish I could jump right in and start the build - but I have a few things on my plate, and won't be able to rush into it. :wub: I will be jotting down ideas and making some things as the ideas develop. Of course, the communication between the house and myself will start right now! :hug: THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAN AND GREENLEAF!!! :lolol: :lol: :yahoo:

Yaaay Jackie!!

I can feel your excitement all the way in California - must have been the dance :hug: that's ok I have a happy dance too.. unfortunately I don't look like Snoopy when I do it. :yikes: Darn that dog is cool :lol:

Looking forward to hearing what your house wants to become :giggle:

-David

Ahhh, such a great moment it is to get that box of a new mini home arriving! You dance away :thumb: and have fun while building it, it can be built together in a short amount of time if needed, but it is ever so much more fun to take it in a a slower pace enjoying every step of the way, even the shingling LOL

Hugs and looking forward seeing what you do with it!

I have a happy dance too.. unfortunately I don't look like Snoopy when I do it. Darn that dog is cool

:thumb: :thumb: :) :taz:

No one better watch me do my happy dance, I make the house move!

Has the house spoken to you yet, Jackie? Mine have lately begun telepathic communion with me whilst still in the box!

Isn't it great when the UPS guy shows up (even though the ones around here are afraid to get to close to the front door because of my cat :thumb: ). Can't wait to see what ideas you come up with Jackie :thumb: , I'm sure it'll be great.

Yay! Jackie! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Isn't it great when the UPS guy shows up (even though the ones around here are afraid to get to close to the front door because of my cat :thumb: ). Can't wait to see what ideas you come up with Jackie :thumb: , I'm sure it'll be great.

Annette, what is so scary about your cat?

All its said so far is "Let me out!" :thumb:

Ah, the house has attitude already! Be prepared Jackie, when they're that strong willed before you even open the box, you can bet it will talk to you like a prima donna the whole time you're building it. :thumb:

David, I can't do the Snoopy happy-dance either. I have a friend who can and he's tried to teach me how. He said I look more like a two year old having a temper tantrum. <cackle> That's interesting, but hardly interchangable with the Snoopy dance.

Deb

:clap: I received my prize yesterday. The big brown truck arrived and I started the happy dance all the way to the door :D:(:banana: I just love that UPS man :banana: