storybook cottage

ilovecats

WOOOO HOOOO

Just won this house off of ebay. It's been on my wishlist for some time now but everytime i see one, to many people are bidding on it and it goes for higher than what i want to pay for it.

I've been watchign this one all week...I finally got one for a very good price!

:yahoo: :bunny:

I've seen this house made up as a really cute tea room....i'll either do that or a wedding shop but i'm not sure...probably the tea room.

Well off to bed or i'll never get to sleep!

:bunny:

I found a partially built one in a thrift shop in Avon Park this past winter and it's sitting aside whist I work on the Orchid and brood on whether I want to wantonly hack out the second floor and make it a new floor and 1:24 scale...

Thanks guys!.....

Tracy, i love yours! I love that color!

I can't remember who built the tearoom with this kit. I thought i had it under my favorites, but i can't seem to find it....i'll just have to keep looking for it.

Well, i've tried to find photos of the cottage done up as a tea room. Can't find them anywhere. I have no idea if they are online, if they were on ebay or if i saw them in a magazine.

Hopefully i'll stumble across them again!

• 2 weeks later...

I found another kit on ebay this morning. It's the Greenleaf shop, but looks exactly like the storybook cottage. It was buy it now. So i did. :wub: Great price to!

I'm not sure what i'll do with these kits but i don't think either will be a tea room...I decided to do the Ponderosa up as the tea rooms, it's a little bigger!

I'm not sure what i'll do with these kits but i don't think either will be a tea room...I decided to do the Ponderosa up as the tea rooms, it's a little bigger!

Now that's an original idea -- never would have done a tea room in one. That'll be a fun one! :wub:

Congrats on both wins. Do you have a pic of the Greenleaf Shop?

Thanks! I'll put up a photo of both kits, both were taken by the ebay sellers.

Ah, now that i see the pic's side by side, I see the differences!

Wonderful Marg!!! Congratulations on getting them both!!!

The house itself is the same. The only changes are cosmetics the sign & Porch roof partition are different and they added a window box. Wish the house itself was bigger upstairs (Uhh Ohhh... I feel another bash coming along :lol: )

(Uhh Ohhh... I feel another bash coming along )
I do,

I want to wantonly hack out the second floor and make it a new floor and 1:24 scale...

The only obstacle is the braces under the rear roof. I'd hate to have to dismantle the house, especially since the secondfloor windowsills appear to be part of the floor, like in the Coventry Cottage...