My Free Haunted House

SuzyQ

Hey everone. I just got a visit from the UPS guy and guess what he had? The Haunted House that I won!!!That was some fast delivery!!

My cat is excited too she is sitting on the box while I write. LOL

Thank you so much Greenleaf.

Wow!! You guys are so lucky...winning a free dollhouse and lightning fast delivery??? Congrats to you all. I guess the rest of us are lucky too since we get the eye candy....Whooo hoo...if I can't win one, at least I can sit back and enjoy your work!!! Can't wait!!

I want one too---but the way I see it is the month isn't even half over yet! We still get lots of chances PLUS 13 chances at an Orchid tomorrow within a little more than a 2 hour time frame! PLUS all the Fast Lanes, PLUS Dean said more things later in the month. I am so excited at all the opportunities we have!! Yay Us!!! :drool: :thumb: :)

Oh yeah - sorry to hijack the thread! Congrat on your wins and on the speedy deliveries!

I am not sure what I am going to do with the Haunted House yet. I was thinking of a servants quarters for the Garfield.

Good luck to the rest of you. Robin is right. There are many more days left.

I am not going to be able to try for the White Orchid tomorrow. I will be gone all eveing. You all have fun!!!

Wow, I didn't realize this thread was here, so I haven't yet acknowledged that my house arrived! It was here last Saturday, which I felt was very quick delivery. Trying to get my Orchid finished so I can start my haunted house - which isn't going to be haunted.

congrats to all those new house owners!

nothing quite like the smell of a new kit...or even a new to you kit!

I just love thinking about the possiblities!

looking forward to all the eyecandy!

nutti :wave: :woot:

Congrats to you all! I am so jealous. But it is a good jealous. If I dont have the luck to win anything I will be more that happy to sit and sip my coffee and look at your progress on your homes.

I think I would have a hard time making a haunted house also. It is just too cute.

I dont know if I will be able to join in on the white orchid either. Nat has a friend coming over tonite to work on a project and they have to use the computer. Maybe I can hijack it when they arent paying attention!