My Free Haunted House

SuzyQ

Let's face it - cat's love dollhouses :doh: Congratulations on your wins and Wow that IS fast delivery! What an great surprise :D

David :D

I am with David here!!!

And not to forget know how to place themselves in the spotlight or alteast semingly as the focal point LOL and congratulations to your houses, now we do need to get some "ideas" about what you will do!! Oh, and pics!!!! :)

Hugs

I'm still on the edge of my seat awaiting that special delivery of my very own Haunted House - I still don't know yet what it will be, but I found a neat little winged dog gargoyle at a mini show today - I just had to have it! Now the two of us eagerly await the deliveryman's knock at the door. :teehee:

Recieved my Free dollhouse today. Thank you so much Greenleaf. What a great suprise to find when I got home from work. Thank you again. Now I want to start it too. But I am still knee deep in construction of Little Ms. Fairfield... so the new house will have to wait, but I have such plans... focus, Karen, focus :) I have stairs to tweek, clapboard siding to cut,,, humm that means a dremel to play with.. okay, getting off track again... :) I'm like a kid in a toy store, bouncing everywhere, what fun. Thank you once again.

Have a wonderful evening.

Karen

Oh dont I know that feeling Havana..Everytime I THINK i hear a UPS truck..I go look out on the front porch.. Then the UPS truck does come but it is for someone else..DRAT..

Still waiting patiently for my white orchid.......patiently.....patiently....

Getting a new dh kit produces a reaction much like what cat-owners call the "evening crazies". It's OK, it's perfectly natural.

I was up last night "re-inventing" the inside of the house... :) notebook paper everywhere. You are so right now that I think about it, I was just like Poof, my cat, when she turbos around the house. :clap:

Have a wonderful day, I am off to work.

Karen

My apologies for not posting sooner. I have had some troubles with the computer lately, and I am not a computer person! You will notice (perhaps) that I haven't posted a lot. I am doing my best, but please forgive my apparent lack of enthusiasm. I am as thrilled as can be to be part of this forum. I will be reading as many of your posts as possible, and adding some of my own when I can. (With help from my family.)

A few days ago I was out with a friend. As I arrived home, my husband greeted me at the door with a question. "Why did you leave this box in the kitchen?" Puzzled, I looked past him into the kitchen, and saw (much to my delight) the Haunted House package! I can't wait to get started on it, I don't know what I will do with it yet. But it won't be a Haunted House!

Thank you very much, Dean and Greenleaf, for making this possible!

I am never lucky enough to win anything either. I was in the hospital for 4 days then home for one night then back to ER and admitted for another 3 1/2 days. Good thing I taught my honey how to log in and enter for me. In fact, after our team just lost :thumb: he got on here and checked the winner list. He said "you won"...imagine my surprise to discover it was from 2 days ago and I didn't even realize it! So it was really like he won it, not me. But I will take it!

Thanks Greenleaf!

I look forward to receiving my prize!! :)

Bobbi, I do hope you feel better soon - knowing you have a house just waiting for you should help speed along your recovery! :)

I found my Haunted House waiting at my front door today when I came home from running errands. I usually go in the back door, but I glanced at the front door as I pulled in the driveway. I could just see the outline of the box, stuck between the storm door, and the wooden one. :) I just threw the car into Park, (before it had stopped rolling) and hopped right out. :lolol: Some schoolchildren were passing by on their way home, and watched me scamper across my lawn muttering excitedly, "My Haunted House is here, my Haunted House is here!" :woot: :woot: Luckily, this close to Hallowe'en, I think I got away with it. :D Whoooppeee!!!! :bunny: :bunny:

Congratulations on your win Bobbi!!! I never win anything either and I won one also!! Sorry to hear about your hospital visit.

I would have like to have seen you scampering arcoss your yard like that Jackie.

thanks for the get well wishes and all that. I am feeling much better. I need to get into mini mode again though. I have something I need to finish that is due on Nov. 1 and I just can't get into it. I need help!! INspiration, encouraging words, anything at all!

If you want a jolt of inspiration, why not go to the Pinned DIY projects in Gen. Mini Talk? There are so many links to tempt you! Even if there isn't one about the project you have to finish, just feasting on all the eyecandy should give you an appetite for mini-ing!

We're here for you Bobbi - if you're stuck - just ask! Someone is bound to know what to do or where to go. :wave:

Congrats to you all! I am so jealous. But it is a good jealous.

That's what I call envy, which I differentiate from jealousy. As in I can envy you without being jealous.

Let me explain, I think envy is wishing you had something someone else does, like a friend with a fancy car. Jealousy is wishing they didn't have it. Or feeling bad toward them because they do.

In this case I wish I'd won those house kits, but I don't wish the winners hadn't, or think ill of them because they did.

I don't know if the right word is envy, but it works in this case.

That's what I call envy, which I differentiate from jealousy. As in I can envy you without being jealous.

Let me explain, I think envy is wishing you had something someone else does, like a friend with a fancy car. Jealousy is wishing they didn't have it. Or feeling bad toward them because they do.

In this case I wish I'd won those house kits, but I don't wish the winners hadn't, or think ill of them because they did.

I don't know if the right word is envy, but it works in this case.

Ahhh, this definition I like! Then I am also filled with a good envy ;) and not jelousy because I know how much fun it is to both win and get to "play" with a new house. It is such a terrific suprise to read your name, have to doulbe, tripple and quadruple check to be sure LOL and then the happy dance :) while trying to calm down long enough to be able to mail/pm Dean....

Hugs