We Went Mini Shopping Today

SuzyQ

Hey Everyone!!!

RayAnne and I got to go to our little mini store(which is 1 1/2 hours away) today. We came back with some goodies (and empty pockets :lol: ) that I wanted to share with you. I found the goodies on some webs sites so I am just going to but thel inks here. We bought A reutter kitchen sink, a Victorian Convection Oven by Bodo Henning.and a copper hood to go above it. We also bought some tile and other little things. These items will go into our Garfield(someday) LOL.

http://www.minishop.com/miniatures/images/...an/mcm19020.jpg

http://www.miniatures.com/hbs/library/product/6600.jpg

http://i16.ebayimg.com/02/i/07/16/4c/cb_1_sbl.JPG

This little shop we go to is a miniature in itself. I have taken pictures of it and it's sweet little owner ( who looks like a mini elderly ladydoll). She also allowed me to take several pictures of some of her projects inclutting a huge lithograph house by Bodo Henning she turned into a Harods Dept. Store . It's filled with Bespaq furniture.

I don't have a digital camera so I am going to get the film developed tomorrow and try to get them posted then.

It was a very fun girls day out!!!

EDIT: I posted some better pictures on Page 2

Wow, those items are gorgeous!! I have the stove in the BH but the copper hood fan and sink are to die for! I'm hoping one day to build a house with a big enough kitchen to house some of that wonderful stuff!!

Good for you on your girl's day out and on your wonderful finds!!

All of your pics are so nice but I especially like the kitchen sink! Wow. That's a piece to design a whole kitchen around. I can definitely see that in my old wooden dollhouse. I will have to save my pennies for that one! Sounds like you had a good time. Nice! :lol:

I want to get the green stove that is in the wall also.

We almost got the stove that went with it but then RayAnne decided she like this one better. There is a cool cabinet with a pull out table that goes with the outfit also. That would go great in a smaller kitchen.

I am broke now. I had to put the stove and hood on layway already. LOL

We also found a Bespaq cherry bathroom set that was beautiful but at $260.00 we passed.

Oh, you guys are not going to believe this! Or maybe I'm just a newbie and you all know about this but I was so enthralled by the Reutter kitchen sink that I went into ebay and found the same kind of Reutter appliance but it's a stove! Look at this!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/reutter-porzellan-germ...1QQcmdZViewItem :woot:

SuzyQ,

Wow what beautiful stuff. I'm especially enthralled with the copper hood - awesome!! That stuff is going to look Gorgeous in your house!!

Peggi,

Actually I don't know a lot about the different brands so this is a learning thing for me too - I can see though that I'm going to have to look at more Reutter stuff - it's Beautiful!! And I had no idea they made a sink like that Or a stove! Awesome stuff!

-David :lol:

I'm suffering from serious mini envy, here! The Bodo Henning stuff is just gorgeous, tho' I've never done a room it would be comfortable in, I'd like to have it anyway -- just sit and look at it, play with it, arrange it...

ahhh...too bad that we all couldn't win the lottery and go hog wild with miniatures...just think of all the gorgeous houses we'd see in the gallery!!!

I can't wait to see pictures of your kitchen...it'll be stunning!!! :woot:

We also found a Bespaq cherry bathroom set that was beautiful but at $260.00 we passed.

Believe it or not, that is actually a good price for the set :lol: It's more expensive ususally. I had drooled over the set to put in my Grosvenor...however when i actually really thought about it, i couldn't believe that i would even consider spending so much money. So i gave up the thought, my drool ducts dried up and i'm considering not even doing a bathroom in the Grosvenor...they may just have hip baths and chamber pots. Not sure yet, I also have a sweet ruetter porcelain victorian bath set i could use. (it was destined for the queen anne) We'll see, i haven't tried to see if it will match with the bathroom wallpaper in the grosvenor yet.

ahhh...too bad that we all couldn't win the lottery and go hog wild with miniatures...just think of all the gorgeous houses we'd see in the gallery!!!

I can't wait to see pictures of your kitchen...it'll be stunning!!! :woot:

Sooooo, true! Hmm, now should I run out and try my luck with one of those lottery tickets, or should I stay home and mini??? Descions.... :groucho:

Might just put it on the shopping list for tomorrow instead hehe....

Hugs

Yeah, I've lusted after those sinks and stoves myself.....just can't justify the exense, though! :groucho: Maybe when I win the lottery.....

The way I got the filled Reutters kitchen sink was to ask for it for my birthday. The Reutters Victorian rose bathroom set was a gift from last Christmas. For this Christmas I think I will ask for the green agra stove in the wall unit. So all I need to do is wait long enough to get the Reutter pieces I dream about. I actually took the Reutter pieces I own to work and my non-mini friends drooled over them. Maybe I can get my friends interested in this mini hobby. Sure would be nice.

So, I don't know prices for these beautiful Reutter pieces...the green stove cabinet on ebay is currently at $20.50 with $8.60 shipping. I bid $25. Is that a good price?

A very good price Peggy. I paid over 80.00 with tax. For the sink and the stove runs the same price.

I have my pictures back but have to load them so I will let you all know when I am done.

Here is Miss Sofia looking at her new cabinet and sink. The asian screen will go into the office upstairs which will have a travelers theme. We still need to install the tile flooring. The highchair is what we got at the dollar tree. I think it looks too small what do you think?

Here is also a picture of her new Bodo Hennig Stove and copper hood which is sold seperately and in lay away at the moment because Miss Sofia will have to save her money. LOL

It will be really nice to actually have the walls up on the poor house. :groucho:

Fabulous ... love both Bodo Henning and Reutter miniatures. For Bodo Henning you do need a larger dollhouse like a Beacon Hill or Garfield as Bodo Henning is 1:10 scale, not 1:12.

Love the photos, thank you so much for sharing.

-Susanne