Dollhouse Furniture at Dollar Tree Today

Rowan555

kathy..moberly has a dollar tree too..im going to check it tomorrow.

isnt there a dollar tree in the columbia mall?

also check hobby lobby! i went there last week and they are restocked on their stuff. i bought a bunch of stuff for $2.99.

Oooh .... didn't know there was one in Moberly. And I was at the Columbia Mall yesterday and didn't think to look for a Dollar Tree. And didn't even go into Hobby Lobby. And the Dollar Tree in Sedalia is fresh out, had some last week, but ... Oh well, c'est la vie! *sigh*

The clerk in Sedalia said they get dollhouse stuff in a couple times a year and usually have a new batch before Christmas. I'll call them every week!

After reading this thread, I rushed right out to my $ tree. Lo and behold, there there were..hanging right next to the clothes for 12 in dolls. Some of the pieces did look a tad smaller, ie. the grand piano, but the other things fit in just right. Thanks for the fabulous tip!!!

Here is a picture of some of the things I found.

The hutch, chair by bay window and table with three chairs are the items I found. A very good deal for $1.00 each. My once bare little Orchid is so happy now. :blush:

Thanks for posting that picture ... now I know what you're all talking about! We sometimes get these things in our dollar stores, but not so much lately. I'll have to make the rounds and have a looksee. ;)

Well I took apart the cabnet thing and the drawer fronts were just glued to the front and it was hollow in side. That means I can make the working.

Please post pictures of how it turns out. I like working drawers because I like to put things into them!

Just happened to be near a Dollar Tree last night and remembered reading about this so I stopped in. They had quite a large selection - so many different types that I had to get a basket cause I kept dropping them in the aisle.

Thanks guys for the great tip!!!

i finally got a chance to go to one... (kathy the moberly one) and they had quite a bunch... they werent with the barbie stuff though...i actually almost missed them. i ended up picking up 8 pkgs..and only 2 were the same (chairs).

OOh ... cool! Thanks! Now I need to find Moberly. Mapquest, here I come!

My dollar tree didn't have any! I'll have to find another one.

Deana, check your store from time to time. The clerk in our store said they get shipments a few times a year. I have them on a weekly call list ... lol

I was lucky enough to find some at mine yesterday!

I bought almost all they had..

At a dollar a piece you can't beat that..

mini hugs

Jennifer

Ohhhhhh mine did not have the table and chairs...

Those are great to have on hand for small scene's like those

card scene's.

So now i am on the hunt hehehe

mini hugs

Jennifer

:thumb: :clap: ;) ;) :D

Took a trip to dollar tree today, they had the dh furniture. I have been there many times and never saw it before. I bought 10 pieces! :) They had a great selection. I guess I'm the only nerd in this area buying it :wacko: :geek: