Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Just wanted to give a big Thank You! to Dean for providing us all with a tremendous amount of fun this month!

I feel very lucky to have been able to participate in all of the contests - it was a lot of fun to check in each day to see who had won what. And I feel very fortunate to have checked in this morning to find that I was one of the winners for the Dollhouse Miniatures Magazine subscription! I just finished sending off my mailing info and I'm still walking on cloud 9!

Thanks again Dean - I don't know how you were able to find the time & energy (not to mention all the products given away!) to provide all of these contests this month - but you certainly made a lot of people very happy!

Well, it's starting to feel like the end of an era. This month of October has been a never-ending roller-coaster - Dean certainly kept us all on our toes - it seems a little sad to think that today was the last day. :D On the other hand, the fun will begin as the eye-candy starts to roll in. :w00t: I hope that Dean will take a well-deserved holiday.

Are all the experienced miniaturists ready for a battery of questions as we less-experienced members start our builds? Please be patient with us! :D

Congratulations, Ms.Mini! :bunny: :) :bunny: The last winner in a month of winners! :lol:

Yeah Ms Mini, hopefully this will cheer you up :)

yes this certainly did! seeing i won brought the first smile ive had all day! what a wonderful suprise. thank you so much dean and greenleaf you truly are amazing! congrats to all the other winners this month! what a treat this has been!

-Jenny

Congratulations blue_moon992! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 31th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Thanks everyone for your participation through out the month!

That's a wrap!

Dean

This was a lot of sun and sad to see it end. Thanks Dean for all of the fun and giving away all of the great prizes. It shows how much Greenleaf really appreciates their customers and enjoys doing what they do best.

Congratulations to all the new winners of lovley houses! And thank you do Dean and Greenleaf who pulled it all together for the rest of us!

It will be great seeing all the new creations with all these new houses that are just awaiting to be built!

It feel a bit strange not seeing the Halloween colours on the forum anymore as well but, hey it is almost Christmas :)

For us over here fall seems to be officially over as we woke up to a howling storm during the night hours with rain and real heavy wind gusts sweeping around the corners of the house and now it has dropped in temperatur as much so that the rain has transformed into snowflakes :D Not that they last when landing but still....

Oh well, more reasons to stay indoors and have fun in the craftroom, right????

HUGS

Hello and thanks for the congratulations. I'm sorry I didn't respond. I am new to these Greenleaf message boards (since the beginning of October :D )and haven't quite learned my way around yet. In fact, I just discovered this topic tonight. :)

I don't explore much because my SLOW dial-up connection takes FOREVER to load a page. I'm getting high-speed internet connection hooked up next week and I can hardly wait! :D

When I saw my name on the "You're a winner" board I clicked on the link and sent my name and address as requested. . . or at least I THINK I did. Should I have gotten a confirmation email or message to show Dean received the info? I looked in my control panel and it doesn't show any messages in my "sent" folder either. Does that mean I didn't do it right?

I'm so happy to have been chosen as a winner, and I don't want to blow it by not responding correctly.

Thanks,

Minniezota

Congratulations to ALL the winners, what an exciting month!

And a huge heartfelt thank you to Dean, now go kick your feet up! You've earned it.

So this is what the forum normally looks like... I think I'll miss those ghosts...

Congratulations to all the winners!!! :)

but, hey it is almost Christmas

For us over here fall seems to be officially over as we woke up to a howling storm during the night hours with rain and real heavy wind gusts sweeping around the corners of the house and now it has dropped in temperatur as much so that the rain has transformed into snowflakes Not that they last when landing but still....

Anna, yesterday I recieved an IKEA catalogue with a "God Jul!" on the first page... I realized that there will be Christmas soon!!! I love Christmas time! Sweden must be so lovely during winter time! In Austria it's very cold now too. Well, no snow yet.

Congratulations to all the winners in October! And, one last big fat THANK-YOU to Dean and Greenleaf for providing all the fun and excitement with the Miniature Madness Contests!! This community is definitely the BEST!!!!!

Congrats to all the winners and a REALLY BIG thank you to Dean and Greenleaf!!!!

I was very sad this morning when I came to check in and the Halloween "decor" was gone. It's like when you put up all your decorations and then have to put them away. :) The days fly by way to fast!

But it will be Christmas soon and I look forward to being "all decked out" for the seasons!

Congrats again everyone!