Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Congratulations shutterbugkc! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 29th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Ohhh how lovley shutterbugkc you have a new house to build!!!! So happy for you!

Please share what your ideas for this little sweet house are :)

Who me :innocent: nosey????? Nah...... (perhaps just a teeeeeensy bit)

Hugs

Congratulations to all the winners! Two more tries for the rest of us!

I'm looking forward to a winter of viewing all the works in progress and then the finished treasures! This all gives me a bit of motivation, now to just find the time!

Thanks again to the sponsors of these fun fun contests!

Congratulations minniezota! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Sugaerplum Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great little house!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

PS. Sorry for the delay... I forgot to post the winner!

You can blame me Dean since you were helping with my problem, that's probably why you forgot :D .

No one to blame but myself (and maybe Day Light Savings Time, I'm out of sorts)! Thanks anyway Annette!

No one to blame but myself (and maybe Day Light Savings Time, I'm out of sorts)! Thanks anyway Annette!

Hey Dean, you are very entitled to take it a bit easier on yourself, it is tough enought to manage a one day event, but a full month one with fastlanes, and extra bonuses like the White Orchid not to forget the subscription contests as well as the international equalizer!

So, a huuuge thank you for doing this and a big congratualtion to minniezota! Please share what you are thinking of doing with this one!

Hugs

Congratulations wenlaine! You are a FAST LANE winner of two bags of Greenleaf Vinyl Floor Tiles in the color of your choice! Please send me your shipping information and color choice by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean