Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Congratulations IrishMist! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 25th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

OW WOW!!! I just discovered I won the Greenleaf village set! I hope I'm not too late -- I didn't quite understand that I had to check the thread -- I thought I'd get an automatic e-mal. But it was just yesterday, so I think I'm still on time!

I'm SO excited! I think that will be SUCH fun...I think I'll put it together with a decidedly holiday theme...or maybe...well, I'll see. :)

Thanks SO much, Greenleaf!!

Congratulations Lyn! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Knock Knock Knock~~~~~~It was the brown man driving the brown van!!!!!! Wohooooooo my HH made it to my door just this minute!!!!!! Going to tear into it soon...............Thank you again Greenleaf and miniman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I passed a brown UPS truck on the highway today, and I found myself wondering if there was a dollhouse on board! :drool:

Congratulations, IrishMist! :D How will you decorate your Haunted House? :bunny: :bunny:

:tiger: Congratulations also to Lyn - did you choose which 3 kits yet? :D

Well, I just finished building the Haunted House I won on the 8th. After the rest of the glue dries, I'll post pictures...probably tomorrow night. I built it for a friend's little girl. Painted it purple and white (not haunted). I hope they'll be pleased with it. :drool:

Congratulations CJEP! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Miniature Travel Trailer by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy the trailer!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean