Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Congratulations Marlene! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Miniature Travel Trailer by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy the trailer!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Vanessa! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 27th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Thank you everyone for the congrats.

The trailer will be soooooo perfect sitting in the driveway of my Pierce with my 1:12 Bentley car ready to pull the trailer.

Some of my earliest memories are going camping with my aunt, uncle and 4 cousins in a trailer all over Ontario one summer. Hopefully this trailer doesn't give shocks when you touch the trailer door and you loose your towel with nothing on underneath it. :D

Thank you Greenleaf and THE Dean of course!!!

Congratulations to all the winners so far. Hopefully we will have a lot of eyecandy waiting for us in the future.

But most of all I would like to congratulate Jackie! Just saw you won and I think it is wonderful. You are always one of the first to congratulate fellow contestors and it is great to see you are the winner this time.

HAVE FUN!

And GOOD LUCK to you all!

Hellie

Proud supportive apprentice of http://www.minidolllist.com

Hopefully this trailer doesn't give shocks when you touch the trailer door and you loose your towel with nothing on underneath it. :D

I'm picturing a most interesting, slightly naughty mini scene! Congratulations, Marlene! It seems that this was the perfect prize for you! :yes:

Congratulations to Vanessa! :o Hope you'll have loads of fun building your Haunted House! :cool:

But most of all I would like to congratulate Jackie! Just saw you won and I think it is wonderful. You are always one of the first to congratulate fellow contestors and it is great to see you are the winner this time.

HAVE FUN!

Hellie

Thank-you, Hellie - for those very kind words! And thanks for the congratulations, too! :D

Wow, page 49!!! Thats a lot of posts.

Today I learned that I had won a haunted house, I can't tellyou how thrilled I am, I hardly ever win anything so I didnot expect to win this. Now I have posted in the fast lane and if I win that I will pass it on to my daughter Holly. I am so excited and Holly has said she will help me build it when it comes.

This really made my day. Thank you Greenleaf for all these contests, and especially thank you to Dean who is really great.

When I get it done I will ask Holly to take some photos with her digital camera and post them.

Thanks again

Vanessa :wave::D :lol: :wave: :wub: