Fair Results

Color Me Holly

Well, we had planned on going up to the fairgrounds tomorrow. Alysia and I went there on the way to work. After all its on the way if you take the long way around. She was bugging me; I wanted to know, too. We entered her house in the JR. Arts and Crafts Age 11-14; Models; not specified catagorey.

post-19-1155761575_thumb.jpg

post-19-1155761595_thumb.jpg

There was another diarama(sp?) in the same catagorey different age group that won a blue ribbon, too.

Cool....................A BLUE RIBBPN......................Congratulations...................You're a winner................. :lol:

Thank you all so very much. Alysia was very excited. She is going to enter it in the State fair, too. She is hooked on minis. She was building furniture from kits. We came home one day to find most of it broken. I am pretty sure Rudi had something to do with it, but he didn't chew it. No teeth marks. I think he got up on the table to look out the window.

Holly, it's really great to hear of a budding new miniaturist amongst us. My daughter has absolutely no interest at all in minis or building but I heard her mention to her father the other day that she was going to build a dollhouse for her daughter one of these days. Of course, she didn't know I was listening. I won't ever say a word but I sure hope it's soon.

Alysia is a real cutie and you must be so proud of her.

Wendy