the garrison mansion

rojam18801

I'm Still Here, Working alot on the garrison,1st & 2nd story floor's have been put in,2nd story ceiling lathed & Plastered, 1st story wall's being Plastered as we speak,..and working on putting all the windows in shorty,..busy busy busy,..i thought i'd share a photo and update you all on the project,

here's 1 of the hallway, it turned out really good (tho i wish the walls were plastered in this but its still pretty neat),

Ron

gallery_6257_4874_991213.jpg

I have got most the 1st floor walls plastered, can't finish the remaining untill the fire place is in,..but i can wait , here's a view photo's..

View Of The Living Room.

gallery_6257_4874_674796.jpg

Dining Room Area.

gallery_6257_4874_1834457.jpg

Right Side View (with walls removed) Photo.

gallery_6257_4874_1863843.jpg

Started Working on Another Balcony in the front.

gallery_6257_4874_1764324.jpg

Yesterday I peeked in the gallery and saw the pics.. as soon as I got home, I had my husband take a look at it.. we were both so amazed and impressed! We're both looking forward to the next set of pics! Love this house!

i kept the floor's covered so no plaster would get on them,..but still, if any did happen to get on them it comes off real easy, no damage would be done. and thanks, i'm glad you both like it as much as me!, i did make a video of a walk around to let others see a live feed instead of still images, it can be found on my facebook page, the link should be below if you wanna take a peek, :idea:

Thanks again!, Ron

My Goodness! The beauty of the house shows through the less than perfect photo condition! Did you keep the house?

I showed my husband the Garrison, and he was very impressed! Although he is not in the business, most of his family are in construction (his brother built our house in 02) and he admired your attention to detail, and your talent.

they are both the same house, just 2 photo's,

and i'm glad your husband was impressed, my detail pays off mostly because i built real sized house's for about 20 yrs.:idea:

and no didnt keep the house, ended up selling it to a couple up in Canada in the late 80s. :p