Greenleaf's Fourth Annual Spring Fling Contest

Just a thought... private messages are a great way to cheer for the person you would choose as the winner. That way they are affirmed but no one else gets hurt :pcwhack: LOL!

That's EXACTLY my thought on the matter. In fact, I had already done that when I found my favorite!

I deleted all posts regarding other contests. This topic is strictly for the Greenleaf Spring Fling Contest. Thanks everyone! :p

Thanks, Tracy! I think that's a great idea, and I agree that this topic should be for OUR contest!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tracy, you missed the ones under the thread entitled Spring Flings.

Jo, I don't think the mention of the HBS competition in the other thread is an issue so long as the comments are general and don't single out individual entries. This thread is for the Greenleaf competition only. :D

Jo, I don't think the mention of the HBS competition in the other thread is an issue so long as the comments are general and don't single out individual entries. This thread is for the Greenleaf competition only. :D Jo MedPosted Today, 02:00 PM

Jo, I don't think the mention of the HBS competition in the other thread is an issue so long as the comments are general and don't single out individual entries. This thread is for the Greenleaf competition only.

Oh I misunderstood, I thought the issue was about canvassing.

:D do we know yet? do we know yet? :popcorn:

Geeze you would think it was going to be hard to judge or something... the time its taking :p

we know we are all taking out first prize :D so whats the delay? :lol:

only a week more to wait :woohoo: and then the eyecandy album :cheer:

When is it exactly that we find out anything? Not that I have any chance, but I can't wait to see who won and see the gallery!!!

There is no spedific date for the announcement. Wasn't it last year that there was a delay of several days because the judging turned out to be so difficult? Patience, people. Every day that passes brings us one day closer to the Great Reveal -- we just don't know how many days that is.

Hmm, don't know Jo...I love the little teeny tiny one we got last year. I suppose it would depend on time and cost for GL. Either way, Dean always takes great care of all of us :cheer:

I have my picks for winners (but then I am not a judge, thank goodness. Don't have any illusions about mine, but sure had fun with it..most the time :D :woohoo: )...don't know if I am right, but sure am excited to see the outcome! :popcorn:

Wishing everyone involved great good luck!!

i have my 3 picked out too :D but then again there will be heaps more we havent seen so.... who knows ....i'm just excited to see all the eyecandy to come :popcorn:

Linda, I wasn't even able to settle on the top 3 - there are at least 5 in my favourites for the top spot so I pity the poor judges. Hope they don't come to blows - chuckle.

Yep I'm keen to see all the new stuff too - shuffling over next to Monica who has popcorn.

Can't wait, can't wait! I couldn't even narrow my favorites down to 5...GEESH. Everyone did such an amazing job; the different interpretations really floored me! I aspire to be that creative some day SOON. You all are the BEST and the MOST imaginative people I know!

shuffling over next to Monica who has popcorn.

Popcorn? I'm hoping she's made enough martinis for us all. :D

I'm with the rest of you - I have about 5 that I really like and can't imagine choosing between them. I think we all had it easier just having to complete our projects!

This is officially Day 1 of the second business week of June. :D Am I waiting in the wrong place? Is it too soon? Will it be posted on this forum? More popcorn, please!