Sunnyray's Ebay shop

Anne

Congratulations on opening your ebay store. I've always admired your work.

BTW, the rabbit is now mine. I fell in love. Mini Trinny (she likes to sit on top of the dollhouse, but she's 12x too big) is dying to see him added to the Beacon Hill's garden.

-Susanne

The little rabbit is just too cute! Susanne, lucky girl, I'm sure the Heidi Otts will love their new pet! :D And the black cat looks so real too, unbelieveable it's just 1/12 size!

:lol: Oh thanks so much for the compliments. :(

Congratulations Shalean and I am so glad you like the rabbit and the shipping is free on animals that are £20 or more.

I'm going to have foxes and raccoons up on there soon. I am making more rabbits in many colours but stock will be slow because of the time it takes to make these little critters.

Unfortunately my custom orders will be no more as I just cannot cope with the demand and kept muddling things up and the amount of coffees I was drinking to keep awake was just 'unhealthy'. :D

I cannot thank my father in law enough for allowing me to have my animals on there and you guys for all your support.

Think I am going to blub....

Please don't blub, dear, it'll wet the flocking. You're an inspiration to us, so keep on sculpting and lay off the coffee. Tea has just as much caffeine and more antioxidants.

Please don't blub, dear, it'll wet the flocking. You're an inspiration to us, so keep on sculpting and lay off the coffee. Tea has just as much caffeine and more antioxidants.

Actually I should have said cappuccino. I have cut down now the pressure is off, well sort of hehe.

Shalean, who is Mini Trinny? A real bunny? It's just that you said she was 12 x too big. You must have one tough doll house

MMmmm need more Rabbits.

Had bookmarked it to show mum in the morning. Gone by the afternoon.

That was beautifulllllll. What amazing detail.

Glen

I will be making more very soon. Got a canine in the oven at the moment and I don't want him to scare the bunnies. :D

Got a canine in the oven at the moment and I don't want him to scare the bunnies.

Rotflmo! I have plumbing in the oven, I'm making a bathroom boiler out of a Garcia y Vega cigar tube, paper lace doily bits and polyclay pipes & fittings.

MMMmmm

Cigar tubes and cats in the oven.

Do you ladies have trouble getting dinner guests to come more than once?? :D

Of course.

I remember ages ago when I was talking to the neighbour and I said I had to go because I had the oven on and she said 'Making anything nice?' and I replied 'no, I'm just cooking a rat.'

I completely forgot that the average person doesn't cook mini animals on a daily basis. The expression on her face was so funny hehe.

How can you possibly say "I have a little toaster oven for "cooking" little clay things" as if that vindicates you??

Toaster, oven, frying pan, microwave. What goes in the crock-pot??

I'm too disturbed to stay any longer.

Must go boil some engine parts for lunch.

ROFLMBO!!

Just be careful who you tell you're cooking pipes to. :D And for goodness sake don't sake anything about what you cooked "cracked" they may send the cops after you. LOL

How can you possibly say "I have a little toaster oven for "cooking" little clay things" as if that vindicates you??

Toaster, oven, frying pan, microwave. What goes in the crock-pot??

I'm too disturbed to stay any longer.

Must go boil some engine parts for lunch.

Glen -

You shouldn't be surprised at what miniaturists have in their ovens. If you were looking for a site with women cooking, you'd have to check out .... ....ummm....ladies, help me out here, what's the name of that lady that cooks, floats votive candles in her toilets, and does household hints. She also did a stint in jail for a while .... oh yeah, I remember, Martha Stewart.

-Susanne

Ow. I have beaten the floor until my fists are black & blue, and I may have a few broken bones, and my face will have to go in traction for a WEEK! Y'all (cackle, cackle, snert, giggle, snicker) have made me laugh so hard I have truly injured myself! Help, I can't even get back in my chair. I won't dare post when I cook the toilet, lavtory & bathtub for this house! (gasp, gasp...)