Sunnyray's Ebay shop

Anne

I won't dare post when I cook the toilet, lavtory & bathtub for this house

Tis better to remain quiet and be thought um .......strange

Than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Oh Holly: I can just see it now

Officer: "We're here on a report of strange smells emitting from your kitchen"

Havanholly: "We'll nothing to worry about officer, I've just cooked my toilet"

Officer (smirking in disbelief) "Toilet"

Havanholly: "and sink and bathtub"

Officer (on walkie talkie) please send the wagon and make sure it has tie down straps

"Lady, remain calm, help is on the way"

Oh Holly: I can just see it now

Officer: "We're here on a report of strange smells emitting from your kitchen"

Havanholly: "We'll nothing to worry about officer, I've just cooked my toilet"

Officer (smirking in disbelief) "Toilet"

Havanholly: "and sink and bathtub"

Officer (on walkie talkie) please send the wagon and make sure it has tie down straps

"Lady, remain calm, help is on the way"

OMG hehehe

Hope the bowl was empty.

I had to come back, DH read the thread and nearly died laughing, himself! (HE knows what I bake in my little toaster oven)

What goes in the crock-pot??

In my house it's usually edibles.

What goes in the crock-pot??

<putting on welding gloves and picking up a baseball bat> <sneaking into the kitchen and quietly approaching the crockpot> A-HA!! <whack> Get <bash> Back <smack> In <crash> The <whap, smash> Darn <whomp, whomp, whomp> Crockpot!!!!! <whack, whack, whack, whack>

<slamming the lid on the pot> There. <sighing with relief> Another couple hours should do it.

<turning around> Oh, Hi. Um........er..........it's chicken. Yeah, yeah, that's it. It's chicken.

<tossing bat and gloves in the corner and wandering off muttering> I think it'll taste juuuuuuuuust like chicken.

Deb

The cat is great, I've thought of getting an el-cheapo toaster oven for Fimo and Sculpy (they're basically the same). I'm gonna use the burgundy sculpy for the cushion and arms of the seat for my Time Machine. I've seen people use mini seats for TM's but they look nothing like the Bernhaus Hercules barber's seat used for both props. So I'm making me own.

BTW, is the Fimo and Sculp stinky when it bakes? I may do it out in the garage, the neighbours already think I'm weird, so what's one more thing to seal the deal.

BTW, is the Fimo and Sculp stinky when it bakes? I may do it out in the garage, the neighbours already think I'm weird, so what's one more thing to seal the deal.

I can just hear your neighbours now .... muttering among themselves. "What's he doing in the garage? Smells like he's cooking something. Nope, can't recognize the smell ....hmmm maybe we should go and peek in through the window. I'm not going to look in his window .. you go look in his window." ;)

-Susanne

I can just hear your neighbours now .... muttering among themselves. "What's he doing in the garage? Smells like he's cooking something. Nope, can't recognize the smell ....hmmm maybe we should go and peek in through the window. I'm not going to look in his window .. you go look in his window." ;)

-Susanne

Neighbours. "Yeah I heard him the other week sayin' somthin' about building a time machine still wanna look?" ..

Something just doesn't add up here. Toaster oven/time machine?"

An hour later doogster appears from the garage with his latest creation at hand.

"Well, I'll be darned, he's miniaturised his sofa!"