ITS A BIRTHDAY

nuttiwebgal

Thanks everyone, I did have a great day. Ben and I went to Thomasville, then to Tallahassee FL. In T'ville we stopped at the Lapham house. It was built in 1885 and the man who had it built was in the great Chicago fire. It had MANY windows and doors for escape in case of a fire. It is beautiful. Holly, I know you travel a lot. Have you seen it???? It is on Dawson street. Thanks for the Happy Birthdays.

I'm a little behind, but it's still today in my world even tho it's tomorrow when you read this. <eyes spinning> I think i just confused myself.

Anyway, I'm glad you had a happy birthday and I'm sending wishes for a wonderful year ahead!

Deb

Animations

Go to a website and find gifs that you want on a seperate browser page from here. Right click it and chose view picture.

Then you go back here and click the tree that says insert image, a window will pop up. Go back to the gif you have viewed, copy the addy and paste it in the pop up window in here. Voila!