Anybody know what house is called or who makes it?

sb2009

I guess I won't mention the Arthur that went at the same time! they were both at my brothers house at the time, his younger sister-in-law was playing with them and then they sat there for a while, they were in rough shape but I would have liked to fix them up..hopefully someone picked them up and did just that. as as for redeeming myself, I do plan on rebuilding both houses someday, that is why I wanted to know what one it was, so I could start looking for one. Now I have the name at least. THANKS ALOT!

aww, we love these house kits so much that we take them to heart when we hear that disaster has hit them. Please don't take any offense! We all fight the common thought that dollhouses are just for children, so we are defensive. I guess some of us ARE big children...anyway, I do hope you can find kits if you don't have them now and build them again! This is a wonderful forum for help/ inspiration/ and encouragement!

Welcome!!

Unless you luck out on Greedbay you'll have a bit of a challenge getting a replacement for the Dura-Craft Columbian, as Dura-Craft went out of business nearly 5 years ago and remaining NIB kits aren't all that plentiful. The Arthur, fortunately, is both readily available and a really nice kit to build!

O.k. We'll blame the sis-in-law for the ill fate these houses met!! We'll also forgive you, since you have plans to rebuild the houses, LOL Welcome to the forum. You are to be warned that you are in the company of many a mini nut, like myself, that are totally addicted to houses, and minis, and the mere thought of loosing one is a tear jerker! What can I say, we love all houses, in any shape!!

• 1 month later...

How sad! I adore this dollhouse so much i've just purchased another one on ebay. FedEx delivered it to the wrong house and i had to go looking for it. Thank Goodness I found it! The one i'm building right now is my raggedy ann house, it was just perfect for her! sooner or later i'll get some photos on here. track one down if you can...it's worth it! :angry:

ooooooo a raggedy ann house...i :angry: raggedy ann i have heaps of cloth raggedy dolls :(

Good luck in your search :p always nice to rebuild a house you thought you had lost :p