Dishes from Margaret

justmesue

Thank You Margaret. The Red Rose dishes you made arrived just now. They are so cute. My daughter will love them. They are hard to take a pic of, hope you can see them, There are 8 place settings, with a teapot, 2 platters and napkind and placemats, made out of paper.

My daughter likes the dishes. They are going in her Edison. The fairy dolls will love the new china. They look dented on the pic, because they were frozen still, and I didn't want to bend them so they wouldn't crack. It's so cold here, BRRRRR..and they were in the mailbox, till minutes before I posted. They are O.K. now, and will look great in her muti colored hutch. Thanks again Margaret. Your box should arrive soon- I hope!

We are a happy! We will have a mother/daughter set up session this weekend. That's the best time I have, when she wants to play with me! LOL She usually does her own thing, and her Edison is a forever project, I think. She just finally put tiles on her fireplace, and textured her LR walls with a mettallic craft paint. She doesn't get the urge often. I can't complain however, as she is great to help her Dad and lil' bro around the house, as I work afternoons, and her grades are in the high 80's in grade 9.