Inside my rehab Willow

Muriel

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, personally, like your kitchen's colors. I love the Flower Room, and think that acryliic & black lacquer furniture would look outstanding there, with a wall-mounted projections-screen TV & Dolby speakers in the upper corners and a subwoofer system in the niche where I hope there'll soon be a rear stair rail to keep the subwoofer or the little dh people from falling down the stairwell.

Do you mean something like this Holly? With something in front of the subwoofer to protect it and people from falling down, and the projection machine in the top of the room under the roof peak.

post-2387-1245592994_thumb.jpg

Ohhhh. Muriel, LOVE the flower room and a neat "movie" room for sure, but living with a "cine-ast" I think you need to move the sub woofer to the other side... :p Such a great touch though!

Hugs

Yes, Muriel! DS#2 has set up the largest room in their basement as his movie theater with chairs and sofas/sofabeds grouped for mass watching (he's a techie, Anna), and I can see all sorts of lounge suite arrangements in black leather and lucite/ plexi end tables & shelves/ etageres for the munchies & remotes & dvds.

Nope, doesn't *have* to be a tv room, but will be because:

1. I want the tv room :giggle:

2. It already has the bathroom on the middle floor, don't want to 'waste' a room by having a toilet separate - and wanted it on the middle floor so guests visiting don't have to go up into the attic to use the toilet

3. It has the staircase coming up into it... Yes, I could put a divider or curtain there, but don't want to :lol:

• 8 months later...

Thank you all :angry:

just went thru your WHOLE gallery on your willow.....my god woman, your are very talented!!! did you make your cupboards from scratch???

I did! :birthday: They started off as planks of basswood about 4 inches by 18 inches. I designed them how I wanted them to look and started cutting and gluing away :birthday: