ITS HERE!!

nuttiwebgal

post-9-1141771051.gifpost-9-1141771051.gifpost-9-1141771051.gif

Happy nutti dance!

my 1/144th scale Beacon Hill has arrived!

Im sooo excited. I really love building these little gems!

I hope I can wait till Im home recovering. but as that is still almost 3 weeks away I have my doubts.

I already have taken it out of its packaging and did a parts scan...all there!

and I also know what colors Im going to paint it. and I also have wallpaper for it printed out....why wait?

rofl....

anyone care to guess how long Ill be able to hold out....does anyone think Ill make it to recovery?

lol...I dont!

and to make it most fun....I just realised it has a mansard roof...zoooowie wont that be fun?

I just love getting new houses to start! dont you?

nutti :D

Nutti, considering you've taken it out of the box, have the color chosen and wallpaper already printed, I seriously doubt you will wait! :D I give you until tomorrow . . .

So, what are the colors going to be? :lol: I can hardly wait to see this one!!

Happy nuttie dance!

my 1/144th scale Beacon Hill has arrived!

Im sooo excited. I really love building these little gems!

I hope I can wait till Im home recovering. but as that is still almost 3 weeks away I have my doubts.

I already have taken it out of its packaging and did a parts scan...all there!

and I also know what colors Im going to paint it. and I also have wallpaper for it printed out....why wait?

rofl....

anyone care to guess how long Ill be able to hold out....does anyone think Ill make it to recovery?

lol...I dont!

and to make it most fun....I just realised it has a mansard roof...zoooowie wont that be fun?

I just love getting new houses to start! dont you?

Oh WOW! :lol: I'd love the 1/144 scale Beacon Hill to go inside my 1/12 one. Unfortunately they don't accept switch so I can't get one. :D

I have almost finished building the Gambrel (1/144 scale house) well I think that is its name and it is alot of fun. In a way I had more fun building it than the 1/12 scale houses as they don't take up so much room and make so much mess, or is it just me who's messy?

Make sure you take lots of pics and put them up for us all to see. How long do you think it will take you to get it finished?

dancing guy can be saved to your documents by right clicking him and saving him there

you can than add him to your post the same way you do photos.

he is kewl wish I had more like hime to play with!

Congratulations on your new house, Nutti! :D I hate waiting!!! I can't start building my Orchid before summer so I know where you are going through!!! :lol:

Don't forget to post hundreds of pictures of your building process of your tiny Beacon Hill! :D

I think I need a yellow house.

I have a blue house, a pink house and a peach house.

but Ill take suggestions!

and on this house the roof also has to be painted...a first for me.

my gazeebo and ferris wheel are white.

I only wish I had more little houses! and that they were smaller versions of a big house.

I would go "nutti" over a 1/144th scale Willowcrest!!!(HINT)

Oh Nutti--you'll have it built before you go LOL So you might as well order something else and ask for delivery while you're in the hospital,so you can't start till you get home :D

Peggi

I called Vegas and the odds are that you'll have it completed before the end of the week. :D

Deb

Congrats Nutti on your little beacon. I agree with everyone else and you will have it completed by the end of the weekend. I think a yellow beacon would be really nice.

I hope yall are wrong!

lol

to help me not think about it I have put it in a drawer.

its to bad I cant forget its there....its teeny tiny micro voice is drowned out by all the big houses.

I had hoped someone would hope I have some restraint.....I figure Ill probably do a dry run of parts and pencil in the lines for wallpaper placement next week....if I do small things like that sometimes I can drag out a micro house.

they take about 6 hours to do if you do not wallpaper or landscape. well thats what the Garfield took and it has been the most complicated one to date.

of course that is also the house I started backwards but didnt realise it until I had called the company and they sent me new parts...was my face red!

nutti :(

I think a little yellow Beacon Hill would be pretty! That's the color I was originally going to paint my full size Beacon, but I couldn't get the color right. I think it would be even better on a smaller verson . . . not quite so much yellow!

Oh come on Nutti, get started, I can't wait to see it finished!! :(

I'm so excited for you too, nutti. I've always admired your little Garfield, in fact, I've been tempted to order one myself. I can't imagine working on something so small, so I'm looking forward to seeing how your BH turns out.

Go ahead, there is nothing worse than NOT giving in to temptation, right???

Wendy

I had hoped someone would hope I have some restraint

Well of course I hope you can show a little restraint, this little house is to keep you from going stark of your mind with boredom post-op, isn't it? You have 1:12 size projects to work on while you can still be up & around, haven't you? Come on, Nutti, you can do it!!! Go, Nutti.

I cants stands it no more! :p

I dry fitted the thing and stained the floors. :p

Im so ashamed.

I also have my wall paper and glue sitting here.

oh my Im so baaaad! :(:p

I keep telling myself...just work till its in the put together stage.

cant drag all that junk to hospital! well can I?

I have no will power! and me with 2 1/12 scale house being worked on.

oh well its when all my work surfaces are full that Im truely happy!

remember Christmas?? 5 projects going on at once...Halloween??

but it does for making big messes I have to clean up.....LATER!

nutti :p

I started a blog for this house.....and yes if you are wondering...I did wallpaper it already :D:(:p:p