mini mod

kellee

I so want to work on my houses, but right now with CHristmas right around the corner, more hours at work and a basement that looks like a disaster zone, I just cannot get in the mood to do it.! I really want too but that means cleaning up alot in order to get to the stuff...

We have been so busy working on the real house and alot of stuff went to the basement in order to make room upstairs for the things we need to do...

I want my houses decorated for Christmas.!!

kellee

I recently went through one night when I wanted to do a house. I was at a stand still with the Beacon Hill at the time because I needed paint (which I have now just screaming to be used) and I worked on my wannabe Arthur. I got most of that together in a night (camera being picky and not wanting to take pictures or I would have some eye candy) but then I haven't had the time or patience for anything lately. Between Halloween and getting Christmas shopping started I have not had the energy. I am hoping to get my Beacon Hill painted tomorrow night when my three kids are in bed. Hopefully energy levels will rise before then.

I need to take a break from minis, not because I want too but because I have been working on my house so much that my real house is a pig sty! I get so focused on the dollhouse that I just neglect everything else. My husband never complains but I am going insane when I look around and see a mess everywhere. I keep telling myself to just take a couple of days do some major cleaning and then be done with it for a while. The problem is that I can clean like a mad woman for days only to walk back into a room to see that my 5 year old has destroyed it again. But I guess thats motherhood right? ;)

The problem is that I can clean like a mad woman for days only to walk back into a room to see that my 5 year old has destroyed it again. But I guess thats motherhood right? :blink:

Ugh! I know how you feel! I have to do my mini-ing in the evenings after the little people (real little people... not the clay kind!) are in bed. But that is also the time I SHOULD do paperwork, clean, cook, laundry etc. Yeah... right! So my house is a total mess!! I've got various excuses but it all seems to have got to much when I started miniatures! Opps!