I got to meet VertigoKitten

Gayle

RL meetings of people from in here is so great.

I wish I had oodles of money so that I could visit with others on the forum. I will eventually make a trip to visit the great powerful Oz (Dean). Far away (NY state is a biggun) but not that far.

Gayle and hubby are sweethearts. I am glad she had the brilliant idea to meet. Her dollhouses are beautiful and she has so many great ideas. I suppose I should hate her, but I am trying to be a good person. I will steal her ideas though. ~evil laugh~

btw the pic of me is horrible. I do not look like that. Makes me look fat! I am not fat! Everyone else looks good. Oh well.

:)

You are not fat, I'm fluffy and we all look happy. I'm also humbled that you think my ideas are great and you're welcome to use any idea you think is worthy of repeating. Besides, your intrepretation will make it all yours.

I know I am not fat but as I was saying, the pic makes me look fat and strange. lol

Oh hush your mouth! You are not fat or strange. You are beautiful.

hehehehe Gayle..I am fluffy too. When the cat jumps on me and starts kneading..I tell him to stop fluffy my fat!