Finally back!

Rhonda

where should I start? My computer went kaput, I moved back to Springfield oregon, half my projects are in storage. I did manage to keep my contest house out so I have it here and am working on it. I really miss having my San Fran to tinker on between projects and hope to get it out of storage soon. It is going to take me days to get caught up on everything here.

Good to be back and I am looking forward to catching up with what everyone has been up too!

the travel trailer is almost done, finished my gdaughter house I will have to go through my pictures and get some new ones added. I have also made a general store, need to get pictures taken of it.

I have been working on fimo foods and tiny little busy work, made some more perfume trays, potted plants, crocheted a blanket for the futon in the trailer to make it look more homey.

OOO I found some pictures I had already uploaded to the computer I will get them resized and into my Albums as soon as possible.

Glad to meet you! I joined a few weeks ago. I just got back into minis after giving my Harrison to my #3 niece Heidi for her birthday. I had outgrown my Harrison and wanted something that felt more authentic. I have had a Glencroft NIB since 1990. Suddenly I felt invigorated. The Glencroft is still waiting while I rehab a Pierce, but I'm having so much fun!

:angry: