Happy Valentine's Day

LPCullen

No special plans for us. Brian's brother is coming for a week's visit tomorrow, so we're frantically getting the place ready for his arrival. We may watch a movie with some Chinese food though!

Happy Valentine's Day! :huh:

Just some good old peace and quite...I promised my hubby I'd stay away from my minis for his v-day...his choice on what we do...so if I had to guess...dinner and a movie...I know there was something out he wanted to see.... (and seeing as how I'm just the best wife...I don't remember what it was :) )

Happy V-day to everyone!!!!

I'm not sure what our plans are yet. Usually that's Jimmy's department, Valentine's day that is. However, I did have a very cute dancing chipmunk on my desk this morn, complete with a tanzanite necklace, earrings and ring.

I got flowers yesterday, since DH was off work and knew he wouldn't have time to get them tonight. I was so surprised!!! He hasn't gotten me flowers in a long time. Not roses, though. Darn. I know we need to save money though, and the carnations sure are pretty and do last longer.

We were supposed to go out to dinner Sunday night, but got snowed in. Maybe we'll go next weekend.

OH MY GOODNESS!! Amy, she's absolute BEAUTIFUL!!!! What's her name?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, we think she's beautiful, but we're biased. :) She's a real sweetheart.

We named her Marissa Karelin Bird. My sisters' names are Karen and Linda, so her middle name is a combination of their names, and it's pronounced like my mother-in-law's name (Carolyn).

Congrats and all the best Amy. BTW, this is the one holiday where contractions (like X-mas) don't quite do it. Kristen almost got it. But fell just a little short.

BTW: I got Marg the Heritage, the Dura-Craft kit, it was early, but hey, they were on sell out, and they're out now. Beats socks and/or a hankie dontcha think? And it is an amazing kit, house in a box, all the trim, siding, shingles, magic brick, hardwood flooring all incuded.

Marg got me Chappelle's Show on DVD. :):D:D:D

Okay she knows me. :D

I did have a very cute dancing chipmunk on my desk this morn, complete with a tanzanite necklace, earrings and ring.

The chipmunk is cute. Where's the tanzanite? Seriously, Jimmy/ Whatzisname is definitely a keeper!

My oldest dd was born on February 15th. Dh bought me the most gorgeous bouquet of red roses for Valentine`s Day. Had contractions that night. Came home to dead roses. But came home w/a better V-day present!

Congratulations!

I have instructions on how to make heart shaped pizzas, and there are tons of cake (and mini cake) pans in shapes of hearts.

Dd doesnt like the V-day theme for b-day anymore. She is like Soooo mature. :blink: