Variations in a Room Box

twilight1000

I've been at it again and this time the room box has become a dining room. I didn't set the table with plates or anything because I wanted to show off the placemat and drink coaster. :)

The little boy in the first picture is my nephew, Bowen, who just turned 4. He's showing his teddy bear the view through the window. I still can't believe he stood still long enough for me to take that shot!

This variation is just as beautiful as the rest. They are all exquisite! My favorite photo is the one of your nephew and his Teddy peeking in the window. That is a really wonderful shot.

What a priceless picture of your nephew and teddy on discovery! Love the whole look of the room as well and I can understand you wanting to show of the place mats!

Hugs and thanks for sharing!!!

Ooooh that is so sweet! What a wonderful picture of your nephew and his teddy peeking through the window! And the lighting is beautiful too, it hits his face and the roombox.

I love the roombox too. Especially in the picture where the sunlight is streaming through the window. I'll be saving both pictures in my files for future reference(under your name of course). Thank you!

Thank you for the compliments, everyone. It's always nice to see that other people enjoy what you've done, isn't it?

As for the picture of Bo, that was such a lucky fluke, with the lighting and all. I was in the process of taking the room box shots when he came bursting in, so I had my camera at the ready. I was mostly trying to make sure he didn't bump the table. So when he held his teddy up to window, I said, 'I want to take your picture - don't move'. Big mistake, because of course his instinct was to turn toward me and smile. So I got a picture of him looking away and grinning, which was also cute. Another cute thing - he didn't like the way I had the chairs set at an angle to the table, so he reached in, carefully, and pushed them in. :p

It has a nice cozy feel. It looks very nice. Whats next a kitchen, bath, court yard? :coffee: Just kidding. :cocktail:

Actually, Corwin, you're pretty close. I'm thinking kitchen next. Then I thought I might try a sunroom look, even though it's an interior room. Never thought of a bathroom, though. I think only one of my dollhouses has a bathroom; they take up too much space. :o

• 2 weeks later...