New from MD

jrs

Hi all,

I just wanted to say hi and thank all of you who have given me some great advice. I am a new member and I will be building the Harrison for my daughter. Actually it was several of you who suggested I introduce myself.

I know she is too young to enjoy this now but I figure by the time I finish her daughter will get enjoyment from it... LOL

Again thanks to all of you who directed me to www.miniatures.com sale next week. I will be posting progress and frustrations as soon as it arrives.

Look forward to talking with you soon.

Jeff

Welcome to the "little" family, Jeff, and please share pictures of your Harrison build with us. Are you going to use the half-timbering, or some other exterior treatment?

So I am reading your welcome message and I am panic stricken because I have no idea how to answer your question!!! As you can see I have done a lot of research on this LOL ... I am aiming to replicate the look of the finished house Greenleaf's site. I am going to assume that it is half timber with stucco?

Hi Sally ... Rockville

Ah, ok...the Western Shore...I'm on the Eastern Shore....ya know, the "outhouse" side of the state (if you remember the quote from our illustrious former governor).