hello.... again

hello again everyone! it seems as if it's been ages since i've been here, ages enough that it is probably only polite to reintroduce oneself. of course, if one was never really here for very long to begin with... which means it's probably extra polite to reindroduce oneself.

i had the very great pleasure of winning a lovely buttercup kit during the fall giveaways, and then the very great displeasure of serious illnesses and injuries that kept me away. i've still not yet started the beautiful little thing! but i'm armed with ideas and very happy to be falling right back in love with all things teeny and tiny and miniature and lovely.

but yes,

hello!

again.

Oh, Shelle, real life can be a real PIA sometimes! I have missed you & I'm so glad you're back home again where you can play minis with us all! I'm looking forward to pictures of your Buttercup build, what has it told you it wants to be?

not at all sherr! i'm in durham.

Ah, I am in Wilmington. Lived in Raleigh for a short while (NCSU). Nice to know there are more mini dollmakers close to my area. Would love to know if you have any favorite fabric or doll making supply stores in the RDU area. It's very limited here in the southeastern corner.