pictures of my 1st dollhouse

Priscilla

I messed up with the kitchen and the livingroom, i was supposed to have them reversed! Oh well it was my first! lol

Your colors are bright and cheerful! :o

And not to worry about where the kitchen ended up. Even in real life subdivisions, some houses were build in mirror image. And there's more room in the kitchen without the stairs!

lol, thank you, i didnt furnish it because this one i will give to my little sister for her bday, and i will let her do that.

i already ordered the coventry for my next house

i can't wait till i get it!

afterb that i already have my next one picked out, this IS addicting.

Your sister is going to love it! And don't worry about putting rooms in the wrong place, I see lots of houses where the rooms are in different places from others.

Yes, it is very addicting, but I love it!!!

Pris, you put the rooms in your house where YOU want them to be, there are no dollhouse police (just eyecandy cops)! No clouds will part for lightning to strike you down for changing the house all around, it's what we call BASHING! I love the green & blue in the livingroom.

There's also a building blog for the Coventry Cottage, and you'll see from that we had a wonderful time individualizing that kit, and we're all still here, still bashing away!

thanx alot everybody, Mini, this is a surprise! i have wanted to show it to her ever since i started on it though, she was here the other day and i hid it, i was so tempted to show her, but i didnt, her bday is 4/4 so i have another 2 wks to go...hope i make it hahahah

:unsure: I think you did a fabulous job! So bright and cheery, and how rooms are layed out is entirely up to the builder, there are no hard rules to dollhousing. Your 'lil sister is one lucky girl and she will have a blast decorating it.

Well done!

Chris

All the pictures didn't download for me before. What a great original idea to wallpaper the stair railings! Love that gray paper with the striped paper! Your sister will adore this house!

I love your mirror frame ideas, too; I may borrow them.

• 2 weeks later...