Hi I lOve this site!

Priscilla

Hi my name is priscilla, i am 31 and have 2 children. a son (10) and a daughter (8mths) my little girl got ,me interested in dollhouses. i remember having a small plastic one that my mother got me and my older sister. i remember loving it. well i wanted to get one for my daughter as an heirloom and then to her daughter and so on. i didn't have any idea where to start and tried walmart kmart etc... then i found some sites . i never imagined all the things there is to do with dollhouses and minitures. well anyway i'm obsessed! i bought my first house an Orchid from hobby lobby last week, i plan on using it as a practice house, then i will get the beacon and hopefully have that one for an "heirloom" i am doing my best on the orchid though, and i plan on giving it to my younger sister on her 20th birthday in april. i hope she loves it as much as i do! i am about 1/4 done. slowly but surely. i really like the gallery i have seen alot of orchids that have helped me out, and given me decorating tips. i probably won't post alot, just when i need help :wicked:

Thank You!!

Hi, and welcome! You say you won't post a lot? :wicked: I think I thought that too...and then this place became an addiction. Friendly warm people, people I'd love to sit around with, drinking coffee (or our beverage of choice!:lol: ) and chat away the afternoon.

Anyway... we love pictures..as soon as you can post some!

Hello and :roflmao:

Hehe, I thought I wouldn't be posting a lot either. :roflmao: Pull up a chair, grab your favorite beverage, and have some fun with us! Keep in mind, there are NO stupid questions... If you've got one, rest assured there are others here wondering too, and you'll get great answers from all sorts of friendly, knowledgable people!

Welcome to our "little" family, Priscilla! (Priscilla was my mother's name).

i probably won't post alot, just when i need help
Don't let that stop you. Even if a question has already been asked several times, it & the answers get lost amongst the thousands of posts, and someone may have found a different, better way of dealing with the same issues. And since new members come out of lurkdom, there are still more new approaches. So pull up your chair, grab a couple of cookies and prop up your feet & visit with us whilst the paint/ glue/ stain dries.

Thank ya so much, and i am gonna try to put some pictures in a little while. I think all is going petty ok, i know that i have messed up and had unattach and moves around parts. right now i am on part C #7. i'll get done with part C while i have time, i usually have to work when my children are asleep, it's all fun though!