I should really introduce myself...

debra

Hi all. I have been a member here for about 3 years, but did not come here for ages, no reason just had other things to do..:(

I am a nearly 50 year old (next year) mum of one son and one granson.....And one ex hubby and one current hubby lol.

I have started to build the Willow, and am building the Beacon Hill (my dream house)

I live in a large country town in Australia (NSW) population about 70,000. Though I did grow up on a farm (dairy cows)

I love all things crafty, I sew, paint, make jewellery, dollhouses lol, make things with polymer clay and plaster of paris, I love renovating RL houses as well, and have renovated 3 so far. With one sitting there ready to be attacked.

I dont work anymore (crook back) hubby complains constantly about this situation, he has his own business (manufacturing) I never get bored as I have a huge craft room full to the brim to keep me occupied.

I also have a gorgeous little Jack Russell dog, named Hymie, he is my little shadow he follows me everywhere lol.

I love cats too but do not have any at the moment...:(

I spend most of my day in my craft room, my computer is in here, plus the air conditioning and heater, and I have a day bed in here plus a TV DVD and video, it is set up as more than half as the craft section and the rest as a lounge sitting room, there is lots of room for all sorts of activities lol.

I love coming here to this forum, everyone is so nice and helpful, it is a great start to the day and great finish to the day as well.

I have met a new friend as well, Hi there (you know who you are) lol..:o

OK enough about me, great to talk to you all, and hope to be here for many years to come...

Cheers Debra (Australia)