February 2006 Swap

LPCullen

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Anniversary, Susanne and Hubby!! ;)

Linda, I love your songs!! :) Of course, I'll be up all night with them singing through my head!! ;) I'm all aquiver waiting for my box!! :p

I got My Box!!!!!! ;) :) (jumps) ;) :p My Daughter heard the Maillady Stopping so she ran out to the front yard To find the package has arrived ! LOL it was So Funny. B) So of course we broke it open it felt like XmasLOL and all I can say is My hats off to everyone that was in the swap! and my 2nd thing on what I can say is.... OMG!!! What a TALENTED GROUP of people we have among us!!! I Love it all! :D And Linda Bless your soul you are such a Saint! for makeing this all happen for us. Espescially with everything you have going on. *Smoochies* to you!

Hugs

SusieQ

I can't believe how quickly you guys get mail south of the border! I'm trying hard to not even think about my package of swap items until next week. ;) I know that I'm going to be the one holding everyone up with talking about what's in the boxes. I'm so sorry, but I so love being part of the swaps.

Susanne

I can't believe how quickly you guys get mail south of the border! I'm trying hard to not even think about my package of swap items until next week. ;) I know that I'm going to be the one holding everyone up with talking about what's in the boxes. I'm so sorry, but I so love being part of the swaps.

Susanne

You're the one we feel sorry for, we're getting to play with ours and decide where to put the things. We're glad you participated.

Thanks you guys. I really appreciate that you don't mind waiting for the mail to get across the border. I had such fun making my swap items for all my friends here. I've already gotten a good start on my April swap items. Ray's at work tonight and I'm working on my crafts (and typing here), and Trinity (my cat) is sitting on the floor washing her ........ ;)

Susanne

I Got my Box Yesterday! *Giggles Like a little Girl with excitment !* Everything is Sooooo Nice and Gourgeous!! I love it all!!! and I got such plans for it all! Wooooohooo! I This Commmunity is so Blessed with such talented and imaginative people! Thank you all! I love EVERYTHING! and Linda Thank you for makeing everything possible! Bigg mini Moochies to ya! :)

Hugsss

SabrinaO

omgosh yall!

Linda brought me my swaps to Chicago and I have to say how much I loved everything!

yall do such wonderful work!

tytytytytytytytytytyty

nutti :lol:

Yep, Susanne, afraid you're the last one standing. They told me 7-9 days, but it may have been business days.

PERSONS THAT HAVE RECEIVED THEIR BOX:

Minimadwoman (Teresa) Rec'd

Nuttiwebgal (Lynette) Rec'd

ShakyShaky (Melanie) Rec'd

MyMiniShop (Tracy) Rec'd

CatColorado (Ruby) Rec'd

Peggi Rec'd

Shalean (Susanne)

Melissa Rec'd

SabrinaO Rec'd

SusieQ Rec'd

Hydroped (David) Rec'd

Smallhouset (Terri) Rec'd

Linda -

Mine'll get here. You must have said some magic words over those boxes: they were delivered all across the U.S. within the week. I'm home for the next few days, so I'll try and entice the parcel delivery feller into my crescent with the smell of coffee and cookies baking!! BTW, Dudley (cat) is also sitting at the front screen door (yes it's still winter weather here) wearing his pink sweater. Did I ever mention that he's trained to alert me when either Canada Post or FedEx drive into our cul de sac?

Susanne

My box arrived today! I even had to go out to the doctors this afternoon, and when I got back home my package was between the front doors! I love all of the wonderful Spring items! Wow, tonight I'm going to do some mini gardening.

Linda you must say some pretty good magic words at the Post Office to get a parcel to Canada this quick.

Can we talk about our swap items now?

Susanne

Yep. You can talk about your items, and please post pix in the gallery under swap items. Wherever that is .... not sure.

So Susanne, did Dudley let you know the mail person was there? What did Dudley say?