Finally, some pics of the Whitney

redneck princess

I finally figured out how to make a gallery, so I have added some pictures. They are very basic and I will add more as I play around with my new camera, and make/add more furniture/lighting. These pictures were just experimenting with my old and new camera, so don't mind the wires, etc. I will try to make the next batch look much better! Enjoy, and thanks for looking!

Kathy, it's coming along nicely! I'm at about the same stage w/ my dh and I just got a big girl camera too! (digital camera) Still learning how to use it and get the pics on the computer,, but yeah, need to work on getting more light in there.

Keep going, and keep snapping pics!!

Michelle

Kathy it's looking very good! I love the papers you've used! And I am in awe of our bashing of the hutches from Michael's! Just in awe! Great job! Love the fireplace and love the piano you made from them! Who would have thunk?!

Wolfie

Kath....it's looking GREAT!!! Love the lights...and your furniture turned out fabulous!!!

Can't wait to see it in person...we'll get together one of these nights and and make some

mini stuff, or just "jabber" about them, which we do QUITE well LOL

LOVE IT!!!

Chris

• 4 weeks later...