:yikes: Overstock.com has Greenleaf & Carona!!!

punkrockminis

B) I was browsing around and being bored and typed in dollhouse in the overstock search and up pops the Pierce, Garfield, Orchid, Beacon Hill, Lilly, Laurel, Glencroft & Willow. The furniture kits too, and all VERY INEXPENSIVE!!!! (i.e.-Beacon Hill at 139.99 and the Garfield at 208!!!) Of course, I don't have any money to get them right now, but I might as well let the community know so that everyone else can take advantage.

It is Overstock, so act fast!!!! :)

Yours,

Nick!

B) I was browsing around and being bored and typed in dollhouse in the overstock search and up pops the Pierce, Garfield, Orchid, Beacon Hill, Lilly, Laurel, Glencroft & Willow. The furniture kits too, and all VERY INEXPENSIVE!!!! (i.e.-Beacon Hill at 139.99 and the Garfield at 208!!!) Of course, I don't have any money to get them right now, but I might as well let the community know so that everyone else can take advantage.

It is Overstock, so act fast!!!! :)

Yours,

Nick!

Do they ship to Canada?

Friendly,

Sorry, but they don't ship to Canada. Why? Havn't the slightest.

International Shipping: At this time, International and U.S. Territory shipping is not available. This includes Canada, Puerto Rico, and any destination outside the United States.

(per Overstock.com)

Muriel i know you are looking for the garfield, but Hobbys in the UK, do some greenleaf ones, the pierce is one, not quite the same i know, but you could contact them and ask them if the garfield is one they would consider stocking

http://www.hobby.uk.com/shop/catpages/page-181.html

Thanks Sal!

I emailed them last thursday, still waiting to hear back. All my fingers are crossed that they'd like to get one in for me :) But yes, I am considering the Pearce instead.

I'm in my final year of a Pharmacy degree - a lot of hard work - and doing dollshouse stuff is very distracting! Much more fun than studying. So I am thinking that it might not be too bad an idea to wait until next June to get my next house.

Having said that, next time I get to London I think I'll have to have a look if Hobbys have a shop to visit. And if they say they can get me a Garfield, I'm not waiting til June either!

Muriel B)

Overstock has some great prices on the kits. Someone on this forum advised me to go and check them out and I ended up buying my second Beacon Hill there for half of what the first on cost me. The shipping was excellent too. I got the kit in a matter of days and the box was in great, brand new condition like it wasnt even stored in a warehouse. I was very happy with my purchase. Im planning on buying my Garfield there too.

Yes, Overstock is where I got my Garfield, which started me on this obsession. B) I paid $2.95 for shipping, WELL worth it, considering the size and weight of that kit!

(I bought a mattress from them a year ago...at the $1.00 shipping special that they run, periodically! Can't beat that!....well maybe "for free.." :) )

hi I'm new to the forums...I actually collect Ball Jointed Dolls however one of my friends is casting a dollhouse size doll. It is making me want to do a dollhouse (I have always wanted to have a dollhouse, but I never liked the dollhouse families...very undetailed and I love detail...oh and resin dolls :wave:)

Are any of the houses from Overstock suitable for beginners? I like the Glencroft but would it be too hard? Is there anything else I would have to buy to finish the outside? (I know I have to add wallpaper and flooring of course)

hi I'm new to the forums...I actually collect Ball Jointed Dolls however one of my friends is casting a dollhouse size doll. It is making me want to do a dollhouse (I have always wanted to have a dollhouse, but I never liked the dollhouse families...very undetailed and I love detail...oh and resin dolls ;))

Are any of the houses from Overstock suitable for beginners? I like the Glencroft but would it be too hard? Is there anything else I would have to buy to finish the outside? (I know I have to add wallpaper and flooring of course)

Hi Kalani and :wave:

The smaller houses like the Orchid and the Auther are good begginers houses but, believe it or not, many of us started our 1st on one of the mansion sized homes! I suppose it depends on the person. (The larger one can be overwhelming when you first look in the box and open the directions) but it's been done successfully!

Do you have pics of your dolls you can share with us?

Monica