Bear Rugs

kellee

Thank You all so much.!! I am going to try to sell a couple, I have more fur so I can make more.... I may put them on Etsy.! I signed up but never put anythin on. How much do you think I should charge ?

Kellee

wow, those are great! Yeah would love one for the cabin (my next build).

I wouldn't have a clue how to price these home made items. hmmm.

Oh by the way,, how do you post a photo onto the threads here in here? I can only do it when I'm posting a NEW topic.

They would be perfect on the wall of a log cabin! Many people here in Montana have log homes and they are filled with "hunting trophies" and bear rugs! And buffalo rugs as well!

Yes, sell them! It's hard to judge how much to charge.....I wouldn't have a clue, so won't advise you!

Wolfie

How cool are those??? They came out awesome Kellee, and I want to be first in line for one of the black ones! (UMaine Black Bears, YAY) I have no clue how to price them, but I think I would be willing to pay between $5-10 myself, just a thought.

:) Have been pondering where to be able to use one of the lovley bear rugs, do you think wanting one of those would allow me to dream up a new yet un-known project to fit it in somewhere??? Somethings are just "I want that" kind of things, right?!? :drool:

Hugs