Hi all, I'm new from California

Your cat is gorgeous! I have a black one with almost exactly the same features. Is it a female? :w00t:

Purrrrr

Thanks so much that's Precious she's a female through and through even down to the pout (her little chin comes out when she doesn't get her way :) ). I've never seen a cat with such an expressive face. I picked her and her brother Roo from the Humane Society in June. You can go here to see both of them.

I'd love to see pics of your kitty.

.... I really need a witch hat. If you all know anyone who makes them,

let me know!

I'm positive a Greenleaf member makes witchs' hats - sorry to say I'm just not sure who. Maybe Anya? I'll do a search and if I find out who, I'll let you know. :w00t:

I'm positive a Greenleaf member makes witchs' hats - sorry to say I'm just not sure who. Maybe Anya? I'll do a search and if I find out who, I'll let you know. :)

Thanks Shy! I know there are people who do a great job with these itty bitty little fabric items. :w00t: I have a hard time even hemming pants!

Hello and welcome to the forum!!

There are a couple real Life clubs in your area if you are interested!!

Club Name

Miniature Guild of San Francisco

C-570 Margaret Crossland

30 Aptos Avenue

San Francisco, CA 94127

415-584-9394

Members' homes

2nd Tues. of each month

7:00 pm

or

Miniacs in San Francisco

C-626 Jan Castello

150 San Jose Avenue

Pacifica, CA 94044

650-359-2713

Contact Jan for meeting location

2nd Tuesday of each month

6:30 p.m.

Thanks Shy! I know there are people who do a great job with these itty bitty little fabric items. :angry: I have a hard time even hemming pants!

Sorry Monica - I've searched and searched, but can't find any posts. Why don't you start a topic in "General Mini Talk", and ask who makes witch hats? I think that's going to be the fastest way to find out.

Sorry Monica - I've searched and searched, but can't find any posts. Why don't you start a topic in "General Mini Talk", and ask who makes witch hats? I think that's going to be the fastest way to find out.

Thanks Shy, for all your help! I think I found someone who has some in an on-line store. They were super cute. I'll probably oder from them and then see if I can pick up the pattern that they used by looking at the construction.

Have a great day,

Monica

Hello and welcome to the forum!!

There are a couple real Life clubs in your area if you are interested!!

Thanks Jeni! Since I've only started my 1st house 6 months ago, I had no idea that we had such a big community. I love it :)

Thanks everyone for the welcomes! Everyone here is so great.

Peace,

Monica

Welcome aboard! I do a bit of 1:1 knitting and sewing (nothing too fancy, just scarves and mending clothes and stuff), and I'm thinking about trying to scale some of my work down a bit. We'll see...

Hi Sarah! Do you have pics somewhere that I can look at? I'd love to see what you've don.

Thanks,

Monica