My Willowcrest Arrives

Roni

My Willowcrest came today and it was everything the seller said it would be. I am so thrilled. The box was worn, but everything inside was perfect. And the stack of houses underneath my craft table grows higher :congrats: I hope while she is waiting for my undevided attention she will whisper to me what she wants to be.

I hope while she is waiting for my undevided attention she will whisper to me what she wants to be.
Oh, never fear! She may whisper at first, but eventually she'll grow louder, shriller & more strident. Mine is positively yelling at me, now!

Oh, never fear! She may whisper at first, but eventually she'll grow louder, shriller & more strident.

And if you ignore her after that, the next thing you know, you'll hear trumpets blowing and a chorus line of Las Vegas showgirls will appear

in your living room. Spotlights will come on, confetti will fall down from the sky and the Willowcrest box will gracefully decend a curving staircase.

She'll land on the table in front of you and, in all her glory, she'll whack you upside the head and tell you what she wants. If you don't give it to her,

she'll become stubborn and refuse to be built until you give into her wishes.

I love that house. She's such a diva........but such a gorgeous lady!

Deb

post-70-1181446008_thumb.jpg There is something about this RL house that does remind me of the Willowcrest. Not sure exactly why, but maybe the roof line??

Sorry, the picture was taken at wrong angle to see what I mean, but we were riding down the road and just as I went to take the picture, a car came up behind us and DH had to speed up.