Sale at the Greenleaf Company Store

A Memorial Day Sales Event!

Memorial-Day2.jpg

There's a Memorial Day Event going on at the Greenleaf Company Store that you won't want to miss! After three decades of slumber, the Washington Dollhouse Kit is back and better than ever! As a special promotion, we are providing FREE SHIPPING on all orders that include a Washington, so it's a great opportunity to pick up this fantastic dollhouse along with a few extras without concerns over delivery cost. This offer is good through Monday, May 28th to US shipping addresses. If you are outside the US, don't despair; we have a few extra goodies we'll include to offset the shipping cost (details here). These houses are just coming off the presses, so orders will ship on or before June 1st (next Friday).

The Washington 2.0 is available EXCLUSIVELY at the Greenleaf Company Store, so don't delay and buy one today!

Wonderful Dean! With all of the extra Goodies makes it an even BETTER deal!

Greenleaf rocks!!! A great re-release of a wonderful house and they deliver it free. What more could anyone ask for!! You guys are soooooooooooo good to us! The mini community thrives thanks to Greenleaf.

<pondering> Now to decide what to do with mine. Hmmmm. This house has *SO* much potential that it could be just about anything. I've been focused on flights of fancy lately and this little beauty could certainly take off in that direction. It could be an excellent fantasy or theme house! For the price, it's a great house to experiment with and try new techniques. Tracy, I keep saying that I need to try paperclaying an exterior, the Washington might be the one I try that on. Teresa's idea of a story book house is an awesome idea too. But I've got a friend encouraging me to try an east coast nautical theme so it might go that route too. On the other hand, it would make an adorable farm house.

Decisions, decisions! What's everyone else planning on for the Washington? Any ideas out there yet?

Deb

I ordered this one. Right now it will go in the collection I have on hand for when the urge hits me. Will just have to wait until he/she gets here to find out what it wants to be. To be honest, the little tole painted house made me think of a cuckoo clock. Kept expecting a little bird to pop out of the gable. :wave:

For those of you interested in getting a better look at the Toll Painting on the model I posted, you can use the zoom feature at the store to get a real close look.

I'd like to thank everyone for putting up with my pictures without info. Big thanks to everyone snatching up the Washington 2.0! It's a great house and I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Thanks!

Dean

Y'all remember that $15 credit we got from paypal several months ago? Yeah, I just used it! Thanks Dean, this is such a cutiepatootie lil house!

Greenleaf rocks!!! Tracy, I keep saying that I need to try paperclaying an exterior, the Washington might be the one I try that on. Teresa's idea of a story book house is an awesome idea too. But I've got a friend encouraging me to try an east coast nautical theme so it might go that route too. On the other hand, it would make an adorable farm house.

Decisions, decisions! What's everyone else planning on for the Washington? Any ideas out there yet?

Deb

Deb, I picture this being a Nautical house too!!! :wave: I see weathered siding and sand on the porch :giggle: I also picture a stained glass window with a lighthouse on the upper middle window :wave: I can't wait to see yours. Your houses are just so darn wonderful that I can't imagine you doing ANYTHING wrong to it :w00t:

Deb, I picture this being a Nautical house too!!! :wave: I see weathered siding and sand on the porch :giggle: I also picture a stained glass window with a lighthouse on the upper middle window

Ooooooooooh, that just be totally cool!! I'm gonna have to get my friend from Maine over here when the kit arrives and ask her what she thinks of it as a nautical house. She's looking for a birthday gift for her hubby who collects lighthouses and I really think this would be an awesome east coast kind of house to go with his collection.

Of course, I'm still thinking that it would be a great house for a "crazy cat lady" too. <giggling> No, not Linda! But everyone remembers a house from their childhood that was a little bit run down, full of weeds in the yard, paint peeling on the sides........slightly spooky and usually lived in by a little old lady with a dozen cats.

Deb

For some reason it reminds me of Antie Em's house in the Wizard f Oz. I'd like to build it like it just landed in Munchkinland, with the wicked witches feet sticking out from under the porch. With Dorothy and Glinda standing there surrounded by munchkins.

Of course, I'm still thinking that it would be a great house for a "crazy cat lady" too. No, not Linda! But everyone remembers a house from their childhood that was a little bit run down, full of weeds in the yard, paint peeling on the sides........slightly spooky and usually lived in by a little old lady with a dozen cats.

Deb

:wave: Now Linda is the cat lady but I am not sure how crazy she is :giggle: It would be cool to see this house with a Cat Lady in it!

For some reason it reminds me of Antie Em's house in the Wizard f Oz. I'd like to build it like it just landed in Munchkinland, with the wicked witches feet sticking out from under the porch. With Dorothy and Glinda standing there surrounded by munchkins.

Oh, now that would just be cool! It would be easy to find Dorothy and Glinda dolls........I wonder if you can get munchkins in mini? You're right that it would be perfect for that scene! Wouldn't it be fun to do a yellow brick road in mini?

Now Linda is the cat lady but I am not sure how crazy she is

I'd answer that, but Linda would come tracking me down and whack me on the nose with a piece of rolled up wallpaper. <cackle>

Deb

My other half told me I needed to slow down (and finish the one I am working on, and then the one I have under my working space)...... so I waited until today and just ordered one!! Do you all think that's slow enough?? :lol:

I am going to experiment with this one.... try my hand at bricks and or stone for the fireplaces and chiminey. But I really like the bavarian idea..... Decesions decesions.......... :hmm:

Am looking forward to the weekend.... three days to play with my "toys"!! :please: May have to take a quick trip to the Blue Crab Festival and check out what the crafts are.... Last year someone had doll house things, but I hadn't caught the fever yet!

My other half told me I needed to slow down (and finish the one I am working on, and then the one I have under my working space)...... so I waited until today and just ordered one!! Do you all think that's slow enough?? :lol:

I am going to experiment with this one.... try my hand at bricks and or stone for the fireplaces and chiminey. But I really like the bavarian idea..... Decesions decesions.......... :p

Am looking forward to the weekend.... three days to play with my "toys"!! :please: May have to take a quick trip to the Blue Crab Festival and check out what the crafts are.... Last year someone had doll house things, but I hadn't caught the fever yet!

:hmm: at least you showed that you "listened" to him cause you did slow down :p That's too funny!

I had the same thought! I hope you do it like that, I would love to see it. :yes: