My Museum Mini Adventure!

beachpeach

what great fun we had! it was really nice to see Tracy and Teresa again and meet their families too! we made a full day if it.

my pics of the castle didnt turn out well... maybe next time i'll use a flash! what a novel idea, huh, but Tracy posted some really good ones in her gallery and i can't wait to see what Teresa captured!

you can view my journey in my gallery.

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...&album=1044

hope you enjoy the trip, 'cause i sure did!

Thanks so much for sharing - your photographic storyboard really made the trip come alive. I love the Fairy Castle, and hope to see it in person some day. I have a couple of books (one book, one booklet) that I've tried to climb into to see every little detail, but now I feel almost as if I went there with you.

beach, thank you!!!!!

loved your photos and the travelogue, it was super! yes, that floating stair is magic, isn't it? oooooo. aaaaah. amazing!

and how cool that you got an unexpected (?) visit the west coast! :banana: ya know, i thought that only the English had boat trains, for the Chunnel. never knew we had 'em in the US.

yep, i think you're right, the space needle thingy is nifty, and probably it's there so that we know when we're in Seattle. otherwise we might think we were lost.

your home building is super. it would be great to do in mini one day, maybe when Ms G and Mr L re-open and their wares can be shown off? they sound great.

thanks again for the trip!

:banana:

Sharon, thanks for sharing your pictures! It was so nice to see you yesterday! For sure next time we'll do the Art Museum and the Thorne Rooms!

I'll upload my photos tomorrow . . . we spent the day digging clay dirt and planting hostas around the new sunroom . . . I'm pooped and off to bed!!