Easy cheesecake tut

Tams

I thought I'd share with you how to make a very easy cheesecake.

I rolled out model magic to 1/4 inch thickness. I cut a circle out of it using the cap from an Elmer's glue stick. Once that dried quite a bit, I covered the sides in glue, small sections at a time, and rolled it in grated orange peel. (from the spice section - I didn't grate the orange peel myself! lol) Once that was complete, I covered the top with Cameo Ivory gallery glass. Can be topped with mustard seeds colored with either ruby red or amyethest gallery glass.

DSC05860.jpg

:) oh now this sounds interesting and something I need to try as I am going to have a small café section in the department store, I allready have the counters now I "only" need to start filling them up with cakes and goodies...

Thank you for sharing, looking forward seeing it later on as well!

Hugs

And it looks scrumtious!!!! :) I think I better get off the puter for a while and do some work out or something after just looking at that LOL

Hugs

It looks great and delicious also :wave: . I'll have to try it once I finish some of the other projects I have going on that is taking up space on my craft table. Thanks for sharing the how to. :thumb:

Okay, Tams, we need to have a serious chat here .... we're all gaining weight. <_< Wonder how come? :) Hmmm, I wonder ..... won't you make some sugar-free, diet shakes or something? :thumb: I looooooooove cheesecake! And yours looks absolutely delish!! :wave:

Okay, Tams, we need to have a serious chat here .... we're all gaining weight. <_< Wonder how come? :) Hmmm, I wonder ..... won't you make some sugar-free, diet shakes or something? :thumb: I looooooooove cheesecake! And yours looks absolutely delish!! :wave:

Well, I make mini desserts because I can't gain weight from them! LOL

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words on my cheesecake.