Peep!

heidiiiii

OMG! ROFL

You have to see the series of Peeps in NYC. They got a cop interrogating a Peep!

You might have to refresh the page..I did at first because there wasnt anything on the page at first.

Edited by heidiiiii5

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Peeps gallery is terrific, thanks!

of course, Heidiiiii's contest entry is best. :)

but hey, .... nuking? jousting? "i hate peeps too" ?!??? and that horrific squish photo! :p

i must say that i have been alarmed and disturbed to read all the blatant antipeepist commentary here.

until now, i'd imagined that members of the mini community were tolerant and welcoming of all kinds of tiny creatures, even those who challenge our dentition or sense of good taste.

it's a little sad ... :huh:

ROFL.. Nope not one of you would be a biased judge. I would have complete faith in your abilities to look beyond the MINI scene and choose the best!

You know what? I hope one of the kids who entered wins... I will never forget the first time I won something as a kid. I was over the moon. I won a HUGE bear at a church baazar raffle.

But we all wish a certain mini scene wins, don't we??? :)

Hugs and I am keeping my fingers crossed (in my mind that is, it is too tough to use the keyboard otherwise LOL)

I didn`t win.

The winners of the contest were: First place Adult: General Peepon (Patton), and First place Family: Peeps Idol.

Here is a link to the online story.

I havent gotten the paper yet so I dont know if it was put in there.

I am kind of glad I didnt win..LOL The prize was tickets to a Norwich Defenders game (minor league baseball, yankees). I dont like baseball. LOL

Edit:

Alas, I didnt get in the paper either.

Posted pics: Bahama Peeps, Aloha Peeps, Beachin peeps, Peeps Wars, Silence of the Peeps, Peeps at the Beach, Boardwalk Peeps,and Pirate Peeps.

Do you see a theme? All the beachy Peeps got Props!

I guess if I made victorian dress and powdered peep wigs I would have gotten in the paper..maybe.

Oh well, maybe next year..

i'm sorry you didnt win Heidi, but they did mention that peeps were placed in a dollhouse and we Know who did that!

Indeed we do, and you perhaps if we sign a petition about how much we all loved this setting they would give in LOL???

Hugs

awwww. ;) those people have no sense of real art!

:hmm: i think this was fixed. :glare: you know, all those beach themed peeps can't be a coincidence, and besides, peeps are well-known to absorb sunscreen like a paper towel absorbs spilled glue. this is very suspicious.

:wave: probably aliens are involved :photo: and they think peeps are on their side ....

Hey, I am glad I didnt win!

I dont want no stinkin minor league baseball tickets. They have to give those things away cause no one goes to the games. They have been bought and sold a few times over the years and still no one in the stands.

I was never exposed to baseball and neither was Dh. I mean you MIGHT get a slight chance of seeing a Yankee player who was injured and is getting their groove back, but not my cup of tea.

Eh! You win some you lose some.

Hey, I am glad I didnt win!

I dont want no stinkin minor league baseball tickets. They have to give those things away cause no one goes to the games. They have been bought and sold a few times over the years and still no one in the stands.

I was never exposed to baseball and neither was Dh. I mean you MIGHT get a slight chance of seeing a Yankee player who was injured and is getting their groove back, but not my cup of tea.

Eh! You win some you lose some.

Well, You WON Us all over!!!!