Beacon Hill Question and a Spectacular Kitchen!

Jeffrey

I LOVE this kitchen!

Yes I love it too!! The hour I spent looking through all of those photos was well worth it. That definitely goes straight to the top of my list as my favorite house!!! I drooled a lot...........

I also have a question about the Second Floor of the BH. Is that a Door or is it just a large window?

I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to. But the only exterior door anywhere on the BH is the front door, which leads directly to the porch. Everything else on the exterior of the house is a window.

Hope this helps!!

I also have a question about the Second Floor of the BH. Is that a Door or is it just a large window?

I think it's maybe a non-opening french door on the second floor; I was vaguely wondering the same, as I've just opened my BH kit.

The instructions are mind-blowing & made a bit more complicated by the fact that in Britain your 'first floor' is our 'ground floor' & your 'second floor' is our 'first floor'. :wave:

Jackie

I went back and looked in their other albums. This person's work is truly wonderful! Is she a member here? :wave:

i believe they are under the same username spelled with spaces i think

EDIT: Yes they are. they just joined on the 16th

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...p?showuser=1485

Edited by Jeffrey

Yes, that is a beautiful kitchen . . . inspiration for sure! MyMoneyPit shared it with us earlier when she joined as a member. Her whole house is simply stunning!

The "door" on the second floor of the Beacon Hill is exactly that . . . the middle portion opens out onto the second floor balcony.