Easter appearence

kellee

Looking good!

please note as before if this isnt to your liking that you can go to the bottom of the page and select a different "skin"

but I do like it for the spring colors and flowers

tyty

nutti

Actually, I've turned the Easter skin off as the default
I noticed that when I had to step away from the computer for a minute that got involved (with the Magnolia build, I was making a windowseat pattern) and the 'puter went to "sleep" and when I got back & woke it back up, no more wall-eyed bunny! I'm a big fan of flowers and chocolate, so I'll ignore the poor bunny's eyes.

I think the Easter skin is really pretty.... but I'm not ready for Easter yet! I think I'll leave the Greenleaf skin on until after St. Patrick's Day, since it co-ordinates with my avatar.

I have a horrible headache this morning... was up until 2 a.m. finishing my article for the Gazette. Well, it's not the article that was the problem but finishing the room that I was using for the photos. I am not going to post any... you have to wait for the Gazette! :wave:

Thanks for burning the midnight oil Christine... we all appreciate it! After reading your tutorial last month, I decided to add wainscoting to a guest bedroom I'm re-decorating. I found it inspiring even thought my project is in full scale (1' = 1').

Thanks again!

Dean

I have a horrible headache this morning... was up until 2 a.m. finishing my article for the Gazette. Well, it's not the article that was the problem but finishing the room that I was using for the photos. I am not going to post any... you have to wait for the Gazette! :cheer:

I'm not going to say anything either.............except that y'all are in for a real treat with part 2 of Christine's tutorial this month. It rocks!! If you liked the wainscotting, you're gonna loooooooooooooooove the second part. Wait till you see the room! I think I shorted out my keyboard drooling over it.

Christine, I'm sorry you have a headache this morning. I was amazed to see the time stamp on your post and that you were up that early! Take a couple of aspirin and a nap.........or better yet, have DH take you out for dinner. You truly deserve it!

Deb

Don't let Deb fool you everyone... she was up just as late as I was because we were PM-ing each other in the wee hours. She works very hard to put the newsletter together and writes most of the articles herself!

This 60 degree weather here in Philly has drawn me outside for the last 2 days. Still lots of yard work to do but I needed to rest. Where better to rest but here. It's a good thing I did because I didn't even know we had changed to bunnies and flowers. With the warm weather this week and the flowers here it really makes me wish for spring.

Eight days left and at least the calender will have spring. Hopefully this weather will stay and SPRING will really be here.

:cheer::cheer:

she was up just as late as I was because we were PM-ing each other in the wee hours. She works very hard to put the newsletter together
Deb is always up late & she works very hard at everything she does so it will turn out as well as it does.