Dh is gonna really kill me now. I aint kidding!

heidiiiii

I know he isnt gonna kill me. It is that I had just bought the Emerson Row in January. I kinda thought he might be like What? Another one? That one isnt even near finished?? But he didnt. I told him yesterday about going to Mass. to meet Carrie for the show in March. He said have fun! LOL

Gee, I got a that's nice when I told dh I was going with Heidi. I figured he would be excited that he doesn't have to go with me now. He said to remind him of the date so he could put it on his calendar.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you all see on the ebay sale that someone was trying to scam one of the bidders or buyers on this house?

You can read it at the end of the listing.

The woman I bought mine from said she had someone emailed her after I already bought it, trying to get her to sell it to them!

I am so glad she is honest!

Oh, Heidi, that's because you have teenagers! It'll grow back after they move out.

Hmmm, must be the kids I work with that is causing it then, I have always thought I had "shedding" syndrome as my doggie in fall and spring LOL Atleast that is what hubby claims at times....

Hugs

Mine was baby-fine and very thick & I let it grow and I began shedding - heavily - in my 40s, so I got it all cut off short & have worn it that way since, which cut back, but what really stopped the shedding was when I got my thyroid checked and was put on synthroid.

My thyroid is fine..the hair is heredity. All you have to do is look at your Mother`s hair. That is your future. It is simple genetics.

I used to have fine hair but a LOT of it. And it was wavy. Oh I loved my hair. When I hit my 30s it started to thin. We thought it might be stress, meds, thyroid... But it wasnt any of those. I had to cut my hair short (to Dh`s dismay). He met me with short hair and loved me..He will get over it! ROFL

I told him the *rice paper thin long hair look* is not a good one!

Stretch marks..Eh! who cares? I aint 20 anymore

Wrinkles: They show character

Age spots: Got one or two..no biggie. I will cover them with Tacky Glue

Grey hair: Started in my eyebrows but that is what tweezers are for

The only two things about aging so far that have really made me mad are the thinning hair and the multitude of CHIN HAIR! What the duck? I am sprouting hair in reverse!

I got an email from the seller yesterday. Check has cleared and it is ready to go. She is sick and will try to get it out on Monday. Nasty Flu Bug!

I am quaking with anticipation. The Hud house is moving along, so I will have room for this one. WooHoo!

Heidi, that sounds like you will have some building time with the HUD house and then the new one will arrive so that you can "moove" on to that when the done-feeling blues might set in...

Looking forward following your progress reports with lots and lots of pics!!!

Hugs

She is mailing it out on Friday! Yeah!

I have been emailing back and forth with her regularly and she is very nice. She has a farm with cows and horses giving birth. I have never actually seen something like that in real life (just on tv). I think that is one thing I would like to experience in my lifetime.

I have to hurry up and finish this skilcraft so I have room!

• 2 weeks later...

Cool!

just be sure that there are no witnesses when you are stalking and threatening the postal carrier.

and remember your friends will need lots and lots of Eye Candy, please.

Oh yes I am going to be blogging this one cause it is an albino dollhouse. Very Very Rare!

And I am not going to do any experimental junk that I am prone to do. This is going to be a nice, dh and I will make her very grand. I am going to take my time. This will be like a (future) grandchild`s house!

"experimental junk" indeed! your work is great!

it's fun working on the grandkid dh project, though, very kewl.

you're going to have a blast. that house design is gorgeous!

I love experimenting (like the cardboard brick Heck on earth I am into now)

But this is like....A Model T. There arent that many in existence right? You want to restore it to its former glory so it can stand up and be proud of itself (if it had intelligence).

Rare is special and that it is how she is going to be treated. :whistle:

And I am not going to do any experimental junk that I am prone to do.

<patting Heidi on the shoulder> Even tho you put that in writing, we're not gonna hold you to it if inspiration strikes.

Deb

I am obsessed.

When I take Nat to school soon, I am going to go to the post office and ask if my carrier has left yet. If not I am going to take the house off of his hands!

Wish me luck.