Ebay Sellers

Missymew

Recently I bought a lovely hand-crocheted bassinet from an Ebay Seller. After I received the item I sent the seller a photo showing how I've incorporated her work into my dollhouse collection. I often do this as I think when an artisan has spend time creating a miniature that they may like to see that it is appreciated.

This ebay seller asked if she could use my photo in her ebay listings. I said that I'd be honoured. Afterwards she sent me her listing in an attachment and I see that she even gave me credit for my dollhouse setting. I was tickled pink. Thought I'd share.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Miniature-Crochet-Bass...1QQcmdZViewItem

As many of you here know, my skills are limited and I'm more of a collector/arranger than an artisan. But I really love the artisan created miniatures that I've acquired. Each and everyone is very special to me.

-Susanne

By the looks of that picture I would say your ARE certainly an arranger also. Cute bassinet and I love the way you placed it in the setting

As many of you here know, my skills are limited and I'm more of a collector/arranger than an artisan. But I really love the artisan created miniatures that I've acquired. Each and everyone is very special to me.

-Susanne

Limited skills my foot! That Bassinet is already very pretty, but you brought the bassinet to life honey.

Susanne, the bassinette is adorable and you have a real artisitic flair for decorating your dollhouses! I was fascinated with the dolls & toys in the nursery room and wondered if you've checked out these wee Jumeaux bebes at http://www.lookingglasschild.com .

Susanne, you are a true artist! There is a real talent to staging minis and you've definitely got the touch. You make it all come to life. When I look at your pictures, I have to remind myself that it's not real.

Deb

How cool is that? I like the room you put together. And where did you get the girl on the couch and in the bassinet?

The little girl on the couch is a Bonnie Justice creation (I posted a link to her auctions a little earlier in this thread), and the doll in the bassinet is a Beckies'-Babies doll. Here's a link to one of her ebay auctions.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...p;rd=1&rd=1

-Susanne